Random good picture Not show
1. The troops besieged the fort.
2. The superstar was besieged by reporters.
3. She was besieged by the press and the public.
4. Troy was besieged by the Greeks for ten years.
5. In April 655, Osman's palace was besieged by rebels.
6. Troy was besieged by the Greeks.
7. Bombs rained down on the besieged city.
8. The rebels besieged the heavily-fortified executive mansion.
9. The besieged town hasn't enough food to see the month out.
10. The town had been besieged for two months but still resisted the aggressors.
11. The reporters besieged me with questions about the plane crash.
12. The enemy besieged in a few strongholds capitulated on the condition that they would be granted to return home voluntarily.
13. The Prime Minister was besieged by reporters.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The city's defenders were outnumbered by the besieging army.
15. The star was besieged with invitations to parties.
16. Miller was besieged by press photographers.
17. Radio talk shows have been besieged with callers expressing outrage on the subject.
18. Paris was besieged for four months and forced to surrender.
19. An armoured battalion was sent to relieve the besieged town.
20. The radio station was besieged with calls from angry listeners.
21. The media besiege him, and his views are front-page news.
22. I prefer besiege chess to chequer chess.
23. Our armoured steeds besiege the Dragon Town.
24. When forty winters shall besiege thy brow.
25. It's inevitable in China that the peasants besiege the cities.
26. Go up , O Elam : besiege , O Media ; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease.
27. The main part of the army moved to Sevastopol to besiege the town.
28. Robins coolly beat Hallworth then turned to watch a flock of blue shirts besiege the linesman to no avail.
29. The aim was to disrupt the meeting as much as possible and besiege the centre to prevent the participants from leaving.
30. Under these circumstances, Li Hongzhi seemed to be helpless, having no audaciousness and strength to besiege all the media any longer.
More similar words: siege, beside, besides, obesity, be similar to, variegated, sieve, siesta, transient, bourgeoisie, allege, renege, legend, alleged, best, squeegee, integer, college, beset, allegedly, hegemony, vegetable, at best, had best, bestow, abbess, vegetation, vegetarian, privilege, vegetative.