Random good picture Not show
1. Your questions should be independent of each other.
2. The newspaper seeks to be independent of political dogma.
3. Judges must be independent of political pressure.
4. The religious community wished to be independent of outside influence.
5. Robert aimed to be independent of his parents by the time he was twenty.
6. The police force should be independent of direct government control.
7. The committee should be independent of all vested interest.
8. The Scottish Nationalist Party wants Scotland to be independent of the UK.
9. Local authorities can not be independent of central government unless they have an adequate power to tax.
10. But they will still be independent of a powerful state monopoly and monolith.
11. H must be independent of z, the vertical distance across the layer.
12. The Civil Service Commission needs to be independent of the Council and this proposal would go in the opposite direction.
13. These reactions seem to be independent of dose and a number have occurred in patients previously exhibiting allergic reactions to sulphasalazine.
14. Without a territorial base the papacy could not be independent of imperial and other influences.
15. Most children want to be independent of their parents.
16. You should learn to be independent of your parents.
17. Multi - directory management, can be independent of each directory quotas(sentencedict.com), and switch to different management directory.
18. If you have a car you will be independent of train and buses.
19. They permit domestic prices to be independent of world prices and above them.
20. He is old enough to be independent of his parents.
21. Tom decided that he could be independent of Becky Thatcher now.
22. Essentially, the research of Natural Language Understanding should be independent of any specific language.
23. Tag naming can be independent of RIM class and attribute names.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. RTP and RTCP are designed to be independent of the underlying transport and network layers " . "
25. In order to break the chain of causation the third party act must be independent of the breach of duty.
26. The Independent, launched in October 1986 with venture capital, seeks to be independent of political party dogma.
27. From April next year, further education and sixth form colleges will be independent of local government control.
28. On the other hand the public would want inspectors to be independent of the school being inspected.
29. Notice, finally, that this approach suggests that monopoly policy should not be independent of other aspects of government policy.
30. By establishing an expected model of the system reference, the method enables the sensitivity coefficient to be independent of the joint acceleration, thus ensuring the control quality of the system.
More similar words: independent, independence, dependent, resplendent, depending, tendency, respondent, correspondent, index, indeed, reminder, in detail, gender, tender, render, offender, vendetta, defender, extended, rendezvous, happen to, in the event of, establishment of, for the time being, spend, wander, under, come into, suspend, pandemic.