Random good picture Not show
1. I shall try to memorise all these phrases.
2. An actor must be able to memorise his lines.
3. The boy can memorise the data easily.
4. He could memorise nothing.
5. Memorise the locations where you spot the crowds or better still, make a few written notes.
6. Avoid caffeine or alcohol; memorise your shopping list.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Volunteers were told to memorise pairs of words.
8. Want to memorise the Koran?
9. I want to memorise this poem.
10. We also recommend that you memorise it rather than writing it down anywhere.
11. Lap Karen McCafferty, 17, was punished when she failed to memorise duty procedures.
12. And when we reach life's rubican, And take a backward view, There'll be few memorise that can, Out shine those of Chefoo !
13. It is enough that they know about the Battle of Hastings, without having to memorise that it was in 1066.
14. In the decades up to the end of the second world war, children were forced to memorise the rescript and recite it, word for word, before a portrait of the emperor.
15. He plans to provide swimming lessons for children, and those who memorise part of the Koran will be entitled to free entry at the public swimming pool, due to open later this year.
16. The effect will be far better than asking them to memorise books on buidling vocabulary.
17. It also able to remember its interactions with different people and memorise their faces.
More similar words: memorize, memorial, memory, in memory of, from memory, rise, tremor, arise, all the more, once more, comprise, theorist, moribund, demoralize, surprised, demoralized, terrorist, terrorism, enterprise, give rise to, free enterprise, member, remember, membership, lemon, remove, remote, removal, emotion, wise.