Random good picture Not show
1. The soft background music made her feel sleepy.
2. The record is intended for use as background music.
3. The background music was provided by an accordion player.
4. Joe Loss started off playing piano background music for silent films in the 1920s.
5. Background music made a change from bookies' cries.
6. They provided background music while people ate and talked, played cards, to give you a pleasant ambience.
7. The big drawbacks are the blurred speech, tinkly background music and dull presentation.
8. To almost deafening background music, she does take a lover.
9. No need to interrupt the background music just to page the concierge.
10. She could even hear background music, syrupy and soothing, in her head.
11. As well as providing background music,(http://Sentencedict.com) the stand will include an ongoing workshop demonstrating the process of producing new pieces.
12. Amid the background music "Master Peter's Puppet Show" composed by Manuel de Falla, Spanish cities are presented on a grand decorative painting.
13. The background music is too noisy in the tearoom .
14. In the synchronous processing of folk songs and background music, the rhythm is closer to the folk music, it's a unification of rhythm and speed.
15. A background music broadcast system of library building engineering in Chongqing Institute of Technology is designed.
16. " After that, "the Homebound Fishermen, " the background music in various cities broadcast the weather conditions one by one, user-friendly, why in detail.
17. SAE Mark VI - Inoffensive sound, good background music . A mini - Sequerra.
18. Away in a manger " is the newest background music. "
19. It lifted the spirits, caused conversation, got the party going. Background music made a change from bookies' cries.
20. The sound of running water could be heard like faint background music.
21. Here the sound of running water can be heard like faint background music.
22. Sometimes there's jazz, sometimes classical[sentencedict.com], but there's always good background music.
23. The third part focuses on Chopin Polonaise creative writing background music for a detailed performance analysis and interpretation.
24. Piano music, auspicious City city channel new sharp said the weather column background music now!
25. Opening acts A Decent Animal and Love as Laughter were little more than background music as fans of BOH filled the floor.
26. At "Buns and Guns" you can order a "Kalashnikov" sandwich from a bullet-shaped menu, prepared by chefs in military fatigues with the roar of explosions as background music.
27. This paper discusses the making process of trellis architecture, pulldown menu and background music with a prize-winning multimedia courseware as an example.
28. A barber who was also a music lover organized a band to play background music at a small bar.
29. The clips it missed had confusable sound, such as background music, causing the model to misclassify some lewd clips.
More similar words: background, background color, break ground, country music, underground, ground, aground, grounds, underground railroad, grounded, foreground, groundhog, groundnut, overground, run aground, groundwork, ungrounded, playground, groundless, gain ground, ground beef, campground, ground floor, groundwater, groundswell, ground-floor, common ground, losing ground, get off the ground, middle ground.