Random good picture Not show
(1) Fortunately my suspicions proved groundless .
(2) Most of Nigel's worries proved groundless.
(3) In nature there are no groundless talk, the earth will not form.
(4) As it turned out, their fears were groundless .
(5) A ministry official described the report as groundless.
(6) My fears turned out to be groundless.
(7) Their suspicions were dismissed as groundless.
(8) Our fears proved totally groundless.
(9) Their fears proved to be groundless.
(10) She maintains that the accusation is groundless.
(11) It's not difficult to tear down a groundless argument.
(12) Mr Kay's lawyer said the accusations were groundless.
(13) Our suspicions turned out to be groundless.
(14) Our fears proved groundless.
(15) On the face of it(sentencedict.com/groundless.html), these fears are groundless.
(16) The assumption is groundless both theoretically and empirically.
(17) The charges against him are groundless.
(18) This suggests that some previous doubts are groundless.
(19) Fleury dismissed our fears as groundless, though he was secretly alarmed.
(20) But her fears were groundless: the generation gap in this instance had him beached on a far shore.
(21) It denied denying what it called groundless accusations about embassy involvement in the attack.
(22) Fears that the world was about to run out of fuel proved groundless.
(23) I can say with confidence that such rumors were totally groundless.
(24) Nevertheless, most studies suggest that these fears are largely groundless.
(25) Cordova was unavailable for comment yesterday, while Maradona's lawyer, Vincenzo Maria Siniscalchi, said the accusation was groundless.
(26) Fears that coursework vital to pupils' examination grades may have been destroyed in Sunday's blaze proved groundless.
(27) A message from Interpol confirmed that our Inspector's suspicions were far from groundless.
(28) It is, of course, difficult as yet to say whether or not these fears are unduly alarmist or exaggerated or even groundless.
(29) Such awards are made to discourage plaintiffs from bringing groundless lawsuits which burden the courts.
(30) News reports in December indicating that there had been an attempted coup were subsequently dismissed by Jawara as groundless rumours.
More similar words: middle ground, endless, underground, ground, grounds, grounded, foreground, groundnut, groundwork, playground, gain ground, ungrounded, background, groundswell, common ground, break ground, ground floor, groundwater, on the grounds of, groundbreaking, round and round, bundle, bundle up, a bundle of, vascular bundle, profoundly, round, heedless, around, cloudless.