Random good picture Not show
1. It will be weeks before the groundhog comes up.
2. Well, no groundhog will see the top of the ground today, nor any shadow if it did.
3. Never mind what the groundhog says; this means spring has arrived.
4. The groundhog is one of those animals.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. What is the purpose of Groundhog Day?
6. DTo worship the groundhog as a star.
7. ATo wake the groundhog from its sleep.
8. Today, February 2, is Groundhog Day.
9. Groundhog Day is every February 2.
10. This may sound like Groundhog Day meets Afterschool Special, but it's actually a subtle, layered and ultimately ethical book.
11. Groundhog Day Blizzard: $2 billion in damage after a massive winter storm dumped snow across the central, eastern and northeastern sections of the country.
12. As the groundhog emerged from the hole, its shadow could be clearly seen.
13. A groundhog would hog all the ground he could hog , if a groundhog could hog ground.
14. A groundhog would hog all the ground he could hog , if groundhog could hog ground.
15. The first celebrants of Groundhog Day were Pennsylvania Dutch who used the holiday as an excuse to get together and party.
16. How much ground would a groundhog hog [sentencedict.com], if a groundhog could hog ground?
17. So Groundhog Day makes a good yearly spur to ask: "What would my perfect day be?" It might be easier than you think to arrange it.
18. Groundhog Day comes around every year on Feb. 2 and marks a pivotal day in the transition from winter to spring.
19. Today it's celebrated all across the country, though its largest gathering takes place in Punxsutawney, Pa., also the location of the 1993 Bill Murray classic, "Groundhog Day."
20. What Intel does tomorrow is going to be like the groundhog.
21. The Super Bowl champions have been crowned -- no fatalities this year -- and the groundhog has seen his shadow.
22. At least the blood congealing on the asphalt proved that his groundhog was freshly killed.
23. My associations with this quasi-holiday are less about a groundhog's prediction about the beginning of spring, and more about the movie Groundhog Day.
24. I've gazed upon three antlered deer ambling , two turkeys trotting, one red fox racing, a skunk skulking, a groundhog sunbathing, and bass swimming silently down a see-through stream.
25. Are you ready to amaze your friends with some Groundhog Day trivia?
26. Feb. 2 is fast approaching. Are you ready to amaze your friends with some Groundhog Day trivia?
27. According to National Climatic Data Center, Punxsutawney Phil, the most famous of all the Groundhog Day groundhogs, isn't very good at his job, having picked correctly only 39 percent of the time.
28. Here are six things most people don't know about Groundhog Day.
29. Chew on this: animal-rights group PETA says life in captivity is too stressful for groundhogs, which should thus be excused from Groundhog Day festivities.
30. The Government lost the vote then and it can expect a Groundhog Day next time.
More similar words: underground, ground, aground, grounds, grounded, groundnut, foreground, groundless, background, groundwork, ground beef, gain ground, ungrounded, playground, ground-floor, break ground, ground floor, groundswell, common ground, groundwater, losing ground, coffee grounds, get off the ground, middle ground, on the grounds of, down to the ground, groundbreaking, round and round, bloodhound, round.