Random good picture Not show
1. The ground-floor windows are obscured by wire mesh.
2. The ground-floor flats had been badly vandalized.
3. The blast caused extensive damage, shattering the ground-floor windows.
4. Once under drugs, granny rose from her ground-floor death bed and with uncontrollable strength began to mount the stairs.
5. Guests have the use of the spacious ground-floor living room with direct access to the large south-facing terrace.
6. This was a ground-floor room which bulged out on the side of the house looking towards the big lawn and the stables.
7. Each morning, breakfast is served in the large ground-floor restaurant which offers a choice of menu at dinner.
8. Trippy occupied the front ground-floor room and a local Islington councillor lived in the basement.
9. But I know exactly where these ground-floor folks are coming from.
10. Lightning flickered in the ragged aperture where the ground-floor staircase door had been.
11. Two ground-floor bedrooms have been designed to accommodate disabled guests.
12. Many ground-floor offices have particularly good views of the artwork.
13. Similarly, a photographer who also occupies a ground-floor unit needed a huge room that could operate as a photographic studio.
14. Lights burned in a ground-floor room that would, in daylight, offer a spectacular seaside view.
15. ATLANTA — Margaret Mitchell called her tiny ground-floor apartment here on Peachtree Street in midtown "the dump."
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. They went over a tolerably large ground-floor; a second floor consisted of a salon, a bathroom, and two bedrooms; near one of the bedrooms they came to a winding staircase that led down to the garden.
17. The structure is divided into three parts: the ground-floor and first-floor accommodate a show room and office space.
18. She gave him a ground-floor room while she stayed in her bedroom upstairs.
19. If you need a ground-floor room, please contact the hotel to request this.
20. Guests ran for safety as the device went off in a ground-floor men's toilet.
21. He also will begin work on the unit he plans to occupy and on ground-floor spaces.
22. When she could no longer manage the stairs, she moved down to a ground-floor apartment.
23. It was usually a suite of rooms with a garden, rather like a ground-floor flat.
24. Most arc heavy and therefore only suitable for laying at ground-floor level or where floors are exceptionally strong.
25. I waited, sitting as quietly and unobtrusively as possible on the low backless benches in front of the ground-floor lobby windows.
26. Cleveland police said it was believed an electrical fault started the fire in a ground-floor flat.
27. In May 2002 my girlfriend and I lived in a ground-floor flat in Walthamstow.
28. It was not long before flames were roaring through a ground-floor ballroom and the first floor of the Taj.
29. In March 1605 the group took out a lease on a ground-floor cellar close by the house they had rented from John Whynniard.
30. They lived in a suite of rooms with a garden, rather like a ground-floor flat.
More similar words: ground floor, underground, ground, aground, grounds, grounded, groundnut, foreground, look round, gain ground, playground, background, ungrounded, groundless, groundwork, look around, break ground, groundwater, groundswell, common ground, middle ground, losing ground, on the grounds of, groundbreaking, round and round, floor, price floor, floor leader, flounder, round.