Random good picture Not show
1. The ship ran aground on a submerged reef.
2. The ship went aground and started to break up.
3. The ship is currently aground off the Brittany coast.
4. The tanker ran aground in heavy seas and is breaking up on the rocks.
5. Our ship ran aground in the fog.
6. The boat ran aground on a shoal.
7. The oil tanker ran aground on a sandbank.
8. A Greek oil tanker has run aground.
9. Their boat went aground on a sand bank.
10. The oil tanker ran / went aground off the Spanish coast.
11. The oil tanker ran/went aground on a mud bank in thick fog.
12. The ship ran aground.
13. They plan to refloat the ship now aground on the island of Stroma.
14. Of possession as the delusion we all run aground on.
15. It ran aground[sentencedict.com],(http://Sentencedict.com) my mom was thrown through the cabin and broke several ribs.
16. The casualty could be seen aground on the Mid Haisbro Sand, lifting slightly in the moderate swell.
17. At least 20 others were run aground, driven into sand bars by huge waves and winds topping 100 miles per hour.
18. The pirate station, which ran aground last November, is using equipment and records donated by listeners.
19. Another yacht which went aground near the approaches to the River Crouch managed to refloat before help arrived.
20. Y., to Providence, ran aground Friday afternoon after the tugboat pushing it was disabled by an unexplained explosion.
21. Their plans for building a new library have run aground.
22. A ship carrying a cargo of oil has run aground.
23. The captain and crew of the oil tanker that ran aground on the Galapagos have been arrested.
24. More than 72,000 tonnes of crude oil spilled into the estuary after the tanker ran aground in 1996.
25. The prosecution's case had turned primarily on the allegation that he was drunk when his ship ran aground.
26. Lifeboats also stood by the yacht Giaconda as it waited to refloat after going aground near the entrance to the River Colne.
27. The Ecuadorean tanker Jessica started leaking diesel oil after running aground last week.
28. The berths were practically dry at low water and vessels lay aground on the mud bottom whilst loading and discharging their cargoes.
29. Moreover, the tide was ebbing and the cumbrous vessel was in danger of running aground and not getting off.
30. The beach was long, flat and shelved so gently that no normal vessel could have come ashore without running aground.
More similar words: underground, ground, grounds, grounded, foreground, groundnut, gain ground, groundless, playground, background, ungrounded, groundwork, groundwater, common ground, ground floor, groundswell, break ground, middle ground, losing ground, on the grounds of, groundbreaking, round and round, round, around, rounded, round-up, round up, round off, all round, roundly.