Synonym: Zephyr, air, breeze, gentle wind. Similar words: nephew, telephone, elephant, shepherdess, nephritis, telephony, telephoto, ephemeral. Meaning: ['zefə(r)] n. 1. a slight wind (usually refreshing) 2. (Greek mythology) the Greek god of the west wind.
Random good picture Not show
1. I feel very comfortable in the zephyr from the sea.
2. The child was a zephyr, a wind-spirit.
3. Not a bird, not an insect, not a zephyr relieves that hot,(sentencedict.com) heavy silence.
4. This suited Zephyr; she immediately checked out the kitchen area.
5. Soon Zephyr brought Psyche's sisters a little visit.
6. A jealous zephyr , not a doubt.
7. Mr Zephyr didn't bat an eye.
8. Does chill cold zephyr a cold what to drug use?
9. I put my foot down and the Zephyr gathered speed up the slope.
10. Zephyr Airsoft is an online market place for all your Airsoft needs.
11. Zephyr, the West Wind, blew away the clouds so that Apollo, the sun god, could shine and made this flower bloom.
12. I was introduced to all the staff and all the patients in a dizzying blur and answered question after question about Zephyr.
13. She was able to take centre stage, providing comic relief while Zephyr shared intimate moments with her special friends.
14. The next morning the two came, brought down from the mountain by Zephyr.
15. He had come into the unusually hot and sticky summer town like a Zephyr, Valerie thought.
16. This one lifted up, as if carried on a zephyr, and vanished in the hazy agricultural distance.
17. Joe cranked ratchets; and Tom moved around the garage like a zephyr.
18. Then filling their hands with gold and jewels, she had Zephyr bear them back to the hill.
19. This makes he sends domain a task in Internet zephyr.
20. Area of wind of big range ion , wind speed zephyr measures OK adjustment.
21. They sat on the back porch as morning breathed a frosty zephyr across the weathered planking.
More similar words: nephew, telephone, elephant, shepherdess, nephritis, telephony, telephoto, ephemeral, mobile phone, cephalopod, elephantine, trophy, atrophy, physics, neophyte, theosophy, physical, joseph mccarthy, diaphysis, physician, physically, biography, murphy's law, topography, philosophy, demography, asphyxiate, photography, bibliography, choreography.