Random good picture Not show
1. Classifications of sheep are lamb, yearling mutton, and mutton.
2. The yearling was a cool customer.
3. Another day, George rounded up some yearling calves for sale.
4. It sometimes happens that yearling or two-year-old colts show signs of aggression, and treat people like an inferior horse.
5. The designation of lamb versus yearling mutton is based on the condition of the break between the foreleg and the feet.
6. Older carcasses are described as lamb, yearling mutton, and mutton.
7. A yearling tom turkey is a fully matured male turkey with the same characteristics as the yearling hen turkey. 6.
8. A yearling hen turkey is a fully matured female turkey, usually under fifteen months old.
9. Then there's Betty Yearling and Betty White.
10. "I only see a small number of yearling calves, " Fischbach says.
11. The Yearling is a famous work by American female novelist Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings.
12. One yearling cock was Old Bird of the Year winning three equal first etc.
13. Be innovative; Yearling; Teaching is managed; Creativeness military affairs talented person.
14. Caption :Meadow, a Black Angus yearling calf, tries out her new prosthetic hind legs at Colorado State University's James L.
15. Caption :Meadow, a Black Angus yearling calf, tries out her new prosthetic hind legs at Colorado State University's James L. Voss Veterinary Teaching Hospital.
16. Therefore, birth weight , yearling weight and weaning staple length could be used as reference parameters of assistant selection in early selection of quantitative traits.
17. Davis agreed to go up to 200 guineas, and in the event secured the unseen yearling for a mere 160 guineas.
18. But they have not made a single bid at Britain's top yearling sale this week.
19. The five yield grades for lamb are also applicable to yearling mutton and mutton.
20. The bear weighed 226 kg (498 lbs), and the yearling weighed 159 kg (350 lbs).
21. For dreamers, Mr. Morris said Zenyatta, the champion mare, was purchased at the 2005 yearling sale for $60, 000 and won about $7 million in her racing career.
22. While mom fished for salmon at the falls this yearling cub got a bit nervous with all of the large boars in the area and climbed to safety in a tree.
23. You'd expect to see about one in three with newborn yearling calves, he says.
24. Question 9 : When does a foal become a yearling?
25. This article describes the relation between latex vessel systems in the bark of young buddings and the leaf of yearling buddings and yield prediction at nursery stage.
26. Sexual experience and learning process influence the ability of discrimination of yearling sheep.
27. One male goat shall be sacrificed as a sin offering, and two yearling lambs as a peace offering.
28. The Hot Pot Room is located on the south side of the first floor, providing you with the unique Hong Kong and Macau seafood heavier yearling lamb flavor hot pot.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. Eleanor was thirty - four and saddled with five kids, including a yearling.
30. When the scientists found the bear again, two months later, she weighed just 177 kg (390 lbs) and was not lactating; the yearling was nowhere to be seen.
More similar words: earlier, year after year, yearning, curling, swirling, early warning, garlic, Charlie, parliament, year, yearn, yearbook, yesteryear, airline, early, pearl, fiscal year, nearly, surliness, clearly, not nearly, pearlescent, mudslinging, lingering, singularly, sling, fling, cling, linger, ailing.