Random good picture Not show
1. John had become infatuated with the French teacher.
2. She was infatuated with her boss.
3. I think he is infatuated with you.
4. I'm infatuated with you.
5. She's infatuated by his good looks.
6. My mother's infatuated with dieting.
7. He was utterly infatuated with her.
8. She was completely infatuated with him.
9. He is infatuated with her, and doesn't see her faults.
10. He's so infatuated with the idea that he can't talk about anything else.
11. Being infatuated is a lot like taking amphetamines.
12. Sheppard was infatuated with his friend's fiancee.
13. Overnight, it appears, he became infatuated with you.
14. Maggie Parkin was infatuated with her husband and only too willing to believe his promise.
15. Example: the infatuated mug that stuck to his blotchy hand when he started with homework.
16. The poor girl was absolutely infatuated with him, not knowing that his tastes lie in quite a different direction.
17. All our friends know he's infatuated with me and always comes back when his temper has cooled down.
18. She is to make me infatuate thus.
19. Those are the toys that infatuate children.
20. I am so infatuate,(sentencedict.com) as a result is unwary beside true good friend.
21. The writer professed to be church-going, happily married, to have a large house and be infatuated with young children.
22. Later, in her twenties, she had become quietly and patiently infatuated with a married colleague.
23. I stay with my friend Allan, a flaky architect I had briefly been infatuated with in 1983.
24. It even is the grace which still stays to have that kind of the ream person to infatuate deeply drunk in your body in now.
25. People why to breathtaking,[sentencedict.com/infatuate.html] stimulate of does extreme limIt'sport infatuate thus?
26. The whole game all the way is walk, let almost all hear she sing on stage of person all ability at and at that time drive move, infatuate with.
27. But, he is philobiblic person at the same time, for paper this reader is infatuate, "Recently a year most move my book is " the person that seeks kite ". "
28. Exactly they pursue the spirit of dream to let me infatuate deeply, hearing one of their song can get the power.
29. The person that French dish is worth cate of be particular about really is it infatuate.
30. People why to breathtaking, stimulate of does extreme limit sport infatuate thus?
More similar words: infatuation, perpetuate, fluctuate, punctuate, accentuate, fatuous, infant, in fact, situation, rainfall, infantry, fluctuation, in favour of, infallible, infanticide, infallibility, infant mortality, fate, equate, evacuate, evaluate, adequate, graduate, attenuate, insinuate, inadequate, antiquated, undergraduate, inflate, inflated.