Random good picture Not show
(1) He knows nothing about medicine-he's a complete charlatan.
(2) He was exposed as a charlatan.
(3) That charlatan! I lost thousands of dollars because I followed his advice.
(4) The charlatan boasted that he could charm off any disease.
(5) Time is a great charlatan, not a great healer, as has been remarked.
(6) Some psychic charlatan convinced her she was going to die in six months.
(7) A vivid portrait of a successful charlatan exploiting the second-century Christians is given by Lucian in his Peregrinus.
(8) To act as a medical quack or a charlatan.
(9) A charlatan doesn't murder with a knife.
(10) That charlatan is anything but a doctor.
(11) Whether he is an outstanding artist or a charlatan?
(12) In the meantime[sentencedict.com], most orchid still is bold-faced charlatan and swindler.
(13) She is not charlatan, or a psychic - shes a synaesthete.
(14) I think the voters will see him as the charlatan he really is.
(15) I was niggled during those first few months by the feeling of being a charlatan.
(16) No. She isn't a miracle worker. She isn't even a doctor. She's a complete charlatan.
(17) You know, in your heart, it is the last thing that charlatan wants.
(18) Some people said that he was one of the greatest philosophers who ever lived; others claimed he was a charlatan.
(19) This is truly an important book that should bury the image of the Cadillacdriving charlatan for ever.
(20) The reason reporters call these people gurus is that they are not sure how to charlatan.
(21) Logue won't indulge his patient's stuffiness, while Bertie considers Logue a charlatan until a breakthrough moment that involves Hamlet's soliloquy and a recording machine.
(22) It is just as likely that he was a charlatan peddling hocus - pocus.
(23) George Bush : You mean that OLD KOOK, that CHARLATAN?
(24) He was sure that he was dealing with a charlatan.
More similar words: Charlie, blatant, parlance, harlot, superlative, harlequin, sooner or later, at any cost, at any rate, at any time, char, chary, Chart., chart, charm, charge, lie at anchor, charade, orchard, in charge, charter, charged, chariot, charity, palatable, charisma, charcoal, discharge, character, in charge of.