Random good picture Not show
1. The Chairman's remarks were so astounding that the audience listened to him with bated breath.
2. There was an astounding 20% increase in sales.
3. The figures revealed by the report are astounding.
4. The concert was an astounding success.
5. The snow-capped summit, 2,642 metres high, offers astounding views.
6. The results are quite astounding.
7. Quincy has had astounding success as a painter.
8. That is an astounding success rate.
9. The sheer size of the pancakes is truly astounding.
10. His eyes were an astounding blue and his complexion was ruddy from a life spent mostly at sea.
11. One of them constructed the astounding rock-hewn churches at Lalibela.
12. Through this astounding revolution, she rediscovered her original pride and her dignity as a great civilization.
13. Is it not astounding that half of all crime in Britain is committed by people under the age of 21?
14. As a jazz performer she is astounding,[sentencedict.com] capable of expressing a broad range of feeling and expression.
15. The boy threw out his arm at astounding speed and touched her face.
16. The astounding part was what they learned about the social dynamics of the workplace and how it affected employee morale and productivity.
17. Then, with an astounding concentration of power, he smashes the ball into outer space.
18. Stepmother Edna pretended that no problem existed, washing out the blood from my clothes with astounding tolerance.
19. The growth of some local access providers has been astounding.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. But if you swim only during the day, you will hardly ever see the organisms that have created this astounding scene.
21. The endless patience and hospitality of the people was astounding.
22. Webster's try midway through the first half was well-taken coming on the end of an astounding burst by prop Huw Williams-Jones.
23. Possible reasons for non-approval run the gamut from the usual to the astounding.
24. He collected the $ 25, 000 prize Raymond Orteig had put up for anyone who could accomplish the astounding feat.
25. To get a unanimous vote on a revolutionary matter is astounding.
26. Then she thought about Piers, seeing his nudity as he stepped into the bath with astounding clarity.
27. His level of energy at both ends of the court, even playing under a fast-breaking system, is simply astounding.
28. But Christopher was playing happily in hospital last night after making an astounding recovery.
29. Their madness gives them superhuman strength and resilience, and they fight with astounding fury and determination.
30. Three years ago, a new tollway system, I-355, attracted new businesses, augmenting astounding job growth since 1992.
More similar words: surrounding, founding father, abound in, funding, compound interest, understanding, misunderstanding, eastbound, landing, ending, pending, finding, lending, expanding, spending, demanding, impending, depending, outstanding, hand in glove, pretending, burst out laughing, astonishing, notwithstanding, correspondingly, corresponding to, round and round, underground, stout, hand in.