Random good picture Not show
1. Phil was in buoyant mood.
2. Cork is a very buoyant material.
3. You will feel more buoyant and optimistic about the future than you have for a long time.
4. The raft would be more buoyant if it was less heavy.
5. Demand for the product is buoyant.
6. Share prices were buoyant today in active trading.
7. A boat must be made of buoyant material.
8. This was such a small and buoyant boat.
9. Analysts expect the share price to remain buoyant.
10. They were all in buoyant mood.
11. Salt water is more buoyant than fresh water.
12. We were in a buoyant mood after winning our match.
13. Cork is very buoyant.
14. We have a buoyant economy and unemployment is considerably lower than the regional average.
15. It takes a very buoyant personality to cope with constant rejection.
16. He is a relentless, buoyant,(sentencedict.com) unabashed seeker of publicity.
17. A pilot can make Alvin hover, neutrally buoyant.
18. Ma Bell's difficult times were matched by the buoyant profits of her seven regional offspring.
19. Now buoyant Pontblyddyn will face the winners of the other quarter-final between Brymbo and Mold which is being played this Sunday.
20. The buoyant housing market is probably the key factor keeping base rates up today.
21. Hong Kong remained in buoyant mood,(sentencedict.com) with a 3% gain.
22. Most of us, however, take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future. When we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty tasks, hardly aware of our listless attitude toward life.
23. The boat bobbed like a cork on the waves:light and buoyant.
24. In addition the conquest of the land required a stronger skeleton once the buoyant support of the sea was finally abandoned.
25. We should always consume sufficient calories to keep the metabolism buoyant.
26. And in comparison with the South-East, the North's housing market looks positively buoyant.
27. Rolls-Royce has a strong order book in aero gas turbines and the prospect of further large orders in a buoyant aircraft market.
28. In the last decade of his life he grew less buoyant.
29. This means that excise duty revenue from alcoholic drinks is not buoyant.
30. The illegal trade is estimated to account for one third of the world's buoyant market for wildlife.