Random good picture Not show
1. He was in an advanced state of inebriation.
2. His practice of inebriation was lamentable.
3. CONCLUSION The Jiejiule has effects for anti - inebriation.
4. METHODS Anti - inebriation of Jiejiule was observed by the alcohol resistance experiment and alcohol relieving experiment.
5. Our state of inebriation was such that all he would have got for his money was a bit of snoring possibly interrupted by puking, so we declined out of courtesy.
6. Many drinkers plunge gladly into inebriation as an escape from reality.
7. OBJECTIVE To observe the effects of the Jiejiule for anti - inebriation.
8. Poor Tom lamentably disgraced himself at Sir Charles Mirable 's table, by premature inebriation.
More similar words: inebriated, variation, repatriation, celebration, radiation, alleviation, negotiation, initiation, humiliation, retaliation, abbreviation, association, repudiation, enunciation, renunciation, annunciation, appreciation, depreciation, substantiation, pronunciation, reconciliation, delineation, nationalization, industrialization, industrialisation, infuriating, proportional representation, ratification, privatization, privatisation.