Random good picture Not show
1. Cultures that were better at trading saw a concomitant increase in their wealth.
2. Loss of memory is a natural concomitant of old age.
3. Any increase in students meant a concomitant increase in funding.
4. This approach was concomitant with the move away from relying solely on official records.
5. Political union is an essential concomitant of successful economic union.
6. Deafness is a frequent concomitant of old age.
7. Clearly also the rise of urbanism brought a concomitant rise of crime and prostitution.
8. The provision of such packs of information is concomitant with that proposal.
9. Soldiers must be aware of the concomitant risks and responsibilities of military service.
10. But have these expanded powers and the concomitant increase in punitiveness had the desired effect upon crime?
11. No other concomitant infective agents have been implicated in the course of the disease to date.
12. Infusion of calcium concomitant with the diuresis will further augment renal magnesium excretion.
13. Concomitant with the obsession with dirt was a desire for order.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. No patient had any concomitant disease.
15. An exception arises only where there are concomitant changes that confer an advantage on the rarer types.
16. Nature has been banished, technology and its concomitant values reign over a harshly masculine world.
17. Spending departments suffered a concomitant set of disadvantages.
18. To what extent can trends be related to concomitant changes in age structure, household composition, or work patterns?
19. Based on analysis of the periodic concomitant response of model T Low-Pass Filter(LPF), a microstrip filter of Electromagnetic Band Gap(EBG) structure was designed that satisfied Bragg equation.
20. These disease states can be diagnosed before concomitant with, or after the diagnosis of ulcerative colitis.
21. Tsunamis are concomitant with off shore earthquakes.
22. The right to deliberately alter quotations is not a concomitant of a free press.
23. But by around 1020, the quality of Norman coins declined markedly as a concomitant to the rapid increase in quantity.
24. Britain set the pattern with three classes of travel and the concomitant gradation of station facilities.
25. The right to alter the facts is not a concomitant of a free press.
26. They might find themselves having to do some serious work, with concomitant loss of status among the other alpha males.
27. It would save some patients from being precipitated into depression and the concomitant risks of treatment with ECT.
28. In one form or another Gnosticism has permanently remained an underground concomitant of the church.
29. The $ 150 quarterly increase reflects the increase in size of the loan concomitant with the fixed asset expansion.
30. Elevated activity in the reward-reinforcement pathway is a normal concomitant of healthy, nonaddictive, engaged life.
More similar words: nonconformity, indomitable, concoct, concord, inconclusive, in conclusion, hesitant, militant, inconceivable, exorbitant, inhabitant, political action committee, exorbitantly, constant, constantly, consultant, decongestant, concentration camp, instantaneous, omit, encomium, vomiting, imitate, hermitage, litany, imitation, uncompromising, limitation, inimitable, production cost.