Synonym: prehistorical. Similar words: historic, historical, historically, historian, rhetoric, history, rhetorically, rhetorical device. Meaning: [‚prɪhɪ'stɑrɪk(l) ,-'stɔr-] adj. 1. belonging to or existing in times before recorded history 2. of or relating to times before written history 3. no longer fashionable.
Random good picture Not show
1. Archaeologists attribute the ruin to a flourishing prehistoric kingdom.
2. The cave contained evidences of prehistoric settlement.
3. Fish evolved from prehistoric sea creatures.
4. He has a collection of prehistoric insects preserved in amber.
5. His ideas on morals are really prehistoric.
6. Will these finds furnish more information on prehistoric man?
7. Painting originated in prehistoric times.
8. He has prehistoric views about women who have careers.
9. Sardinia is generously endowed with prehistoric sites.
10. They have found prehistoric remains.
11. The museum's collection includes artefacts dating back to prehistoric times.
12. Most people associate troglodytes with prehistoric times, but troglodyte communities still exist in Tunisia and China.
13. Local folklore has it that prehistoric men drove cattle over these cliffs.
14. These myths have come down to us from prehistoric times.
15. Tirthankaras, dating back to prehistoric times.
16. Prehistoric graves have recently been discovered in the vicinity.
17. This was so as early as prehistoric times.
18. Life-size dinosaur models tower above the Prehistoric Park where authentic geological formations include mountain uplift, volcano, swampland and inland sea.
19. On the whole the climate of prehistoric times was warmer and more uniform than it is now.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. We don't know why the prehistoric stone circles were built. We can only speculate.
21. She takes a prehistoric triangle of chalk and leaves a margin for the seams.
22. No matter which prehistoric thriller sells more copies, this is just the beginning of the battle of the Neanderthals.
23. The road has been an important trade route since prehistoric times.
24. Now you, too, can learn to make arrowheads just like the prehistoric Arizonans did.
25. Frazer writes about the ceremonial king of so many prehistoric agricultural societies.
26. Fire, then, may well have been the first enshrined divinity of prehistoric man.
27. However Dartmoor National Park with its wild rocky scenery and prehistoric remains is a short drive away.
28. He is best known for his work on the prehistoric mounds with Edwin Davis, an Ohio physician.
29. New scientific techniques introduced among other things reliable means of dating the prehistoric past.
30. Some sites are astronomical calendars, others lunar observatories, showing the scientific abilities of prehistoric man.
More similar words: historic, historical, historically, historian, rhetoric, history, rhetorically, rhetorical device, rhetorical question, comprehend, apprehend, prehensile, apprehended, meteoric, store, storm, story, comprehensive, comprehension, apprehensive, castor, stored, pastor, storey, comprehensible, reprehensible, incomprehensible, storage, restore, pistol.