Random good picture Not show
1. Very need you, just like the dandelion need the breeze.
2. The wind puffed away the seeds of the dandelion.
3. The seeds of dandelion were carried to the meadow by the wind.
4. While herbalists make dandelion into tincture, the leaves can be eaten raw in salad or steamed with the flowers and eaten like vegetables.
5. Yes, curlier even than Derek Johnstone's big dandelion noggin.
6. Wind brings a dandelion drift of exclamation marks, and the thrush types an against a stone.
7. Here, Hazel and Fiver were sitting with Dandelion under a flowering wild cherry.
8. His head fuzzed like a dandelion gone to seed.
9. Dandelion, fluttering up like; like a person's Nocturne!
10. Pick a dandelion that has gone to seed.
11. Roasted dandelion root is an excellent coffee substitute ( and it's decaf ).
12. Dandelion (Taraxacum mongolicum) could be served as a food and a drug, and it can be applied in a hot pepper sauce, which extended its application in nutritional and functional value.
13. In dandelion ( Taraxacum ), for example, the chromosomes of the megaspore mother cell remain in one cell after the first meiotic division, forming a restitution nucleus.
14. Childhood soft like a dandelion. Along with my childhood years.
15. Dandelion stems are full of milk, clover heads are loaded with nectar, the Frigidaire is full of ice-cold drinks.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. I want to be a dandelion: a tough , resilient weed.
17. The Dandelion Patch is the least developed of the four active vents.
18. This time , dandelion capsules can soften hard fecal matter .
19. Small dandelion looked to this land, beach several reed hung head, listlessly prostrate on the ground.
20. For a start, try leaves of lime, poplar, sycamore, holly, dandelion and groundsel.
21. Today that team breaks up and scatters to the winds like a dandelion.
22. This is similar to the way the down on a dandelion clock seed increases drag.
23. Transfer to a serving bowl or to individual salad plates and garnish with dandelion, arugula or lettuce.
24. Their skin was as smooth as warm water, their hair as soft as a dandelion crown gone to seed.
25. Stephen Watts has a list of edible plants to watch out for, and which berries, garlic, dandelion, garlic mustard and herbs you should pick.
26. Result: All the three samples were found safflower , nutagrass flatsedge rhizome , dandelion in the TLC chromatography .
27. Kitajima's sister slowly die due to rescue the drowning child, "like a dandelion gone astray" to a "blue-gray lake.
28. The paper studies the effect of the quick-freeze and rehydration conditions, regarding polyploidy dandelion as the material, which it can provide reference for the quick freeze and preservation.
29. I seem to hear us sing in a small stream that the old songs, in the beautiful north woods of the dandelion, Taraxacum away so happy that we dream.
30. Fresh soap its components, trace alkaloids, inulin and plant-rich alcohol, as well as chamber and dandelion friedelin diterpene resin acids and other acids have been.
More similar words: chandelier, indelible, delineation, deliberation, delimitation, suspended animation, ameliorate, delight, deliver, heliocentric, delicate, delivery, delirium, delicacy, fidelity, sideline, guideline, delivered, delicious, delinquent, delighted, deliverer, delirious, delineate, deliberate, infidelity, delightful, delicately, deliverable, psychedelic.