Random good picture Not show
1. The probable cause of the fire was faulty wiring.
2. Scientists have computed the probable course of the rocket.
3. The probable cause of death was heart failure.
4. A storm is probable today.
5. It is probable that he has forgotten our appointment.
6. The probable outcome of the talks is a compromise.
7. With England leading 3-0, the probable result is an England victory/England are the probable winners.
8. It is probable that the medication will suppress the symptom without treating the condition.
9. It is probable to finish the job before dark.
10. It is hardly probable that he will succeed.
11. An election in June seems increasingly probable.
12. The two outcomes are equally probable.
13. The book is a probable for the prize.
14. Rain is possible but not probable this evening.
15. He is a probable candidate.
16. It seems probable that he will arrive before dusk.
17. He is a probable for the national team.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Success is highly probable .
19. The probable result of global warming will be a rise in sea levels.
20. The probable cause of his death is traceable to an incident in 1724.
21. The Socialists united behind their probable presidential candidate, Michel Rocard.
22. It seems probable that the accident has damaged her brain.
23. It is probable that she might change her mind at the last minute.
24. It is probable that the disease has a genetic element.
25. The most probable reading is the second.
26. Other developments are probable, including further graduate degrees.
27. But that something like this happened is very probable.
28. An airline official said a bomb was the incident's most probable cause.
29. I fear that a land war now looks very probable.
30. He is so rash that he is blind to the probable results of his rude words.
More similar words: probably, probability, reprobate, probation, probationary, problem, profitable, probity, pro bono, opprobrium, able, table, cable, viable, gabled, enable, liable, unable, notable, usable, likable, movable, tableau, parable, capable, affable, be able to, amiable, vegetable, disabled.