Similar words: alienated, phenomena, phenomenal, Senate, alienate, rejuvenate, laminated, designated. Meaning: ['haɪfəneɪt] adj. (of words) combined by means of a hyphen to form a unit.
Random good picture Not show
(1) You have to hyphenate a word when dividing a word.
(2) Jealousy hyphenates love in all the wrong places. Terri Guillemets
(3) True hyphenated justification and the ability to adjust spacing between letters was not common.
(4) No attempt is made to hyphenate, justify or show the final page layout.
(5) Is your name hyphenated?
(6) Those two little hyphenated words struck terror in the heart of some one eager for a weekend of yoga classes and silent breakfasts.
(7) The word'teapot'is a solid compound, ie not hyphenated.
(8) A number and its unit of measurement are hyphenated if they modify another noun.
(9) What's the consensus on hyphenated words for 25 words or less? Sentencedict.com
(10) Words that are hyphenated or contracted count as one word.
(11) We did a computer search for all the hyphenated words.
(12) Hyphenated migrants like Italian - Americans and African - Americans may become more widespread in other countries too.
(13) A novel analytical method has been established for on-line simultaneous determination of fluorene and acenaphthene by polarization synchronous fluorometry(PSF)hyphenated with HPLC.
(14) Approach on semiautomatic deconvolution of hyphenated chromatographic data has been made in this paper.
(15) Hyphenated and automated apparatus are also appearing on the market more frequently.
(16) Use hyphenated filenames, but not long ones - two or three hyphens only.
(17) Many words that were originally hyphenated are now written without hyphens.
(18) That is known as hyphenated technology , LC - MS and GC - MS.
(19) Use the soft hyphen in words which would not be hyphenated if they fell in the middle of a line.
(20) Spelled - out numbers from twenty - one to ninety - nine are hyphenated.
(21) How do we end the ethnic fragmentation that is making us an increasingly hyphenated people?
(22) Language tags can be specified in two - character form or in a hyphenated language - locale form.
More similar words: alienated, phenomena, phenomenal, Senate, alienate, rejuvenate, laminated, designated, contaminated, decaffeinated, in the name of, senator, phenomenon, alienation, rejuvenation, united nations, innate, donate, ornate, emanate, cognate, elated, incarnate, ruminate, resonate, stagnate, dominate, fortunate, nominate, detonate.