Random good picture Not show
(1) This piece of music is suitable to strut.
(2) This strut braces the beam.
(3) She recognized his arrogant strut.
(4) One strut had fractured and been crudely repaired in several places.
(5) They call it the strut now.
(6) They strut through the airport lounge, moving en masse.
(7) His body flopped brokenly from one strut to the next, cartwheeling ungainly to crump on the earth.
(8) Anyway, the three friends strut around their complex baiting police, doing Robert De Niro impressions and generally causing trouble.
(9) A little two-step, two-step, make-a-new-step, slide, slide and strut on down.
(10) The strut above was more durable but the nails came loose when she struck it firmly with the heel of her boot.
(11) Each leg consisted of a primary strut with an inner and outer cylinder in a piston-like arrangement.
(12) Wild turkeys strut among the pines and black oak; bats fly through the house at night.
(13) To celebrate, the ensemble will strut their stuff for hometown fans in Ticket to Amsterdam.
(14) Running the length of the forward strut was a ladder for the astronauts to descend from the top porch to the surface.
(15) Some fencers just held the strut in position with six-inch nails but the company frowned on this practice.
(16) He likes to strut his stuff on the stage in the annual Shakespeare production.
(17) You had to go by their strut to distinguish between who should be approached and who avoided.
(18) And by 1895, the city was ready to strut its stuff when it hosted the Cotton States International Exposition.
(19) Stadler, meanwhile(sentencedict.com), was grimacing and snarling with every strut of his corpulent form.
(20) Immediately the pigeons began to strut and flutter out, billing and cooing with pleasure.
(21) Hey baby, why don't you get out on the floor and strut your stuff?
(22) What's the matter with you, and why does your mouth strut?
(23) Wimbledon is the opportunity for all the world's best tennis players to strut their stuff.
(24) The joinery had been done perfectly too, so that each straining post and strut appeared to be an integral unit.
(25) And, as it happens, I haven't come to watch you strut your stuff on this dubious little contract.
(26) I have done nothing to allow it to grow, change or strut its stuff.
(27) This was a substantial piece of timber, dug deep into the ground and supported by a strut at forty-five degrees.
(28) No, this guy's fault is he had one too many bourbons before getting up to strut his stuff on the dance-floor.
(29) Their different personalities are reflected in their deportment on court, Davenport's walk far more diffident than Williams's confident strut.
(30) A place where you can walk the streets, hear the bragging and feel the strut and the swagger.
More similar words: truth, untruth, in truth, truthful, truthfulness, to tell the truth, struck, abstruse, construe, struggle, distrust, obstruct, instruct, construct, awestruck, menstrual, colostrum, structure, struggle for, structural, instrument, instructor, destructive, instruction, obstruction, misconstrue, destruction, harry s truman, unobstructed, menstruation.