Similar words: fearful, powerfully, fully, awfully, ruefully, joyfully, carefully, wistfully. Meaning: adv. 1. in fear, "she hurried down the stairs fearfully" 2. in an alarming manner.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The boys looked at each other fearfully.
(2) Fearfully, he walked closer to the edge.
(3) She glanced fearfully over her shoulder.
(4) These cakes are fearfully good.
(5) A slattern, evidently his wife, looked on fearfully.
(6) Wearily, fearfully, they filed out to face the day.
(7) These demons are fearfully effective in the movie.
(8) Anna was in the doorway, staring fearfully at her.
(9) She looked fearfully into his face.
(10) The lift came and she got into it fearfully.
(11) The child glanced fearfully around the small circle of onlookers.
(12) Rosario fearfully clutched her 3-month-old infant as the bombs continued to fall.
(13) Fearfully[Sentencedict.com ], Seb drew closer and could see her dress had been ripped down from the neck to waist.
(14) He is fearfully busy.
(15) His feet felt like lead and slowly, fearfully, he turned to look in the general direction of the voice.
(16) She really did look fearfully glamorous and so ... well, I suppose the word is sophisticated.
(17) I stood fearfully against a board as in rapid succession the knives flashed through the air and encircled my body.
(18) As Ludovico shuffled into the kitchen, Constance waited fearfully on the landing.
(19) She hurried down the stairs fearfully.
(20) The roses fearfully on thorns did stand.
(21) Professor Quirrell: Fearfully fascinating subject. Not that you need it, eh [sentencedict.com], Potter?
(22) A shadow fell across the wall opposite, as slowly, and fearfully he turned.
(23) They all looked at him, Dalziel interrogatively, Antony hopefully, Connon fearfully.
(24) All they could do was hug the sides or crouch among the bushes, looking fearfully upward, and wait.
(25) I think it will succeed although it will take ages, for he is fearfully shy, and I am likewise affected.
(26) You never know what's out there, they said, looking fearfully over their shoulders.
(27) The capacity of the ram inboard to accommodate her crew was fearfully deficient....
(28) In the evening, the churches were crammed with people who talked fearfully about the end of the world.
(29) They must never blame themselves for what happens, if the cat reacts fearfully to certain individuals or certain specific conditions.
(30) The smooth pallor of her unwrinkled skin looked more fearfully white than ever.
More similar words: fearful, powerfully, fully, awfully, ruefully, joyfully, carefully, wistfully, forcefully, hopefully, tactfully, thankfully, skillfully, scornfully, successfully, purposefully, disdainfully, fear, colorful, cheerful, powerful, wonderful, hear from, for fear of, nuclear family, full, in full, sully, gully, bully.