Random good picture Not show
1. The boy was cruelly flogged for stealing.
2. He lashed the horse cruelly.
3. He was cruelly neglected by his parents.
4. The government squashed the revolt cruelly.
5. Hundreds of innocent civilians were cruelly slaughtered.
6. Innocent lives were cruelly and pointlessly wiped out.
7. The dog had been cruelly treated.
8. They were cruelly denied victory by an injury-time strike from Owen.
9. His life has been cruelly shattered by an event not of his own making.
10. Clearly the terrorists have cruelly and inhumanely violated these principles.
11. They cruelly massacred all the people in the village.
12. She couldn't bear to see animals treated cruelly.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. Douglas was often cruelly tormented by jealous siblings.
14. He said he had been cruelly hounded in the concenration camp.
15. Her hopes were cruelly dashed when her parents refused to let her go.
16. But at that point hope is cruelly dashed, for the food he supplies is that terrible mound of quails.
17. I was cruelly deceived.
18. For his felony, his hands were cruelly lopped and thrown away.
19. Memories of blood-red wine and cruelly glinting shards of glass came back to haunt her.
20. The job was cruelly difficult.
21. I feel nothing but contempt for people who treat children so cruelly.
22. It makes her furious to see a good breed of sheep being treated cruelly.
23. He was outclassed by an Aston Villa side that cruelly exposed his lack of pace.
24. Both her dear sisters lay there in the basin, cruelly murdered(sentencedict.com), and cut in pieces.
25. Her hankering for the outside world is shown through a solo where she is cruelly tangled in the legs of a chair.
26. He closed the door closed behind him, leaving her cruelly defenceless against his bitter attack.
27. After beating incredible odds to prove himself a classroom genius, Steven has been cruelly snubbed by prospective employers.
28. If he really thought this would be his father's reaction, he was cruelly deluding himself.
29. She was exhausted and her bare feet were stinging cruelly, but to stop would have been fatal.
30. Now, having regained a little strength of her own, she seemed cruelly intent on conquering him.
More similar words: cruel, cruelty, gruelling, cruel and unusual punishment, grueling, accrue, quell, ruefully, jellyfish, intellectually, shilly-shally, dilly-dally, willy-nilly, rue, grue, fuel, duel, TRUE, sequel, squelch, untrue, uniquely, come true, vaguely, construe, brusquely, obliquely, gruesome, fossil fuel, misconstrue.