Random good picture Not show
1. The boy was cruelly flogged for stealing.
2. He lashed the horse cruelly.
3. He was cruelly neglected by his parents.
4. The government squashed the revolt cruelly.
5. Hundreds of innocent civilians were cruelly slaughtered.
6. Innocent lives were cruelly and pointlessly wiped out.
7. The dog had been cruelly treated.
8. The job was cruelly difficult.
9. They cruelly massacred all the people in the village.
10. She couldn't bear to see animals treated cruelly.
11. He treated the animal cruelly.
12. Douglas was often cruelly tormented by jealous siblings.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. I was cruelly deceived.
14. They were cruelly denied victory by an injury-time strike from Owen.
15. His life has been cruelly shattered by an event not of his own making.
16. Clearly the terrorists have cruelly and inhumanely violated these principles.
17. He said he had been cruelly hounded in the concenration camp.
18. Her hopes were cruelly dashed when her parents refused to let her go.
19. His fingers gripped her shoulders cruelly.
20. But at that point hope is cruelly dashed, for the food he supplies is that terrible mound of quails.
21. For his felony, his hands were cruelly lopped and thrown away.
22. Memories of blood-red wine and cruelly glinting shards of glass came back to haunt her.
23. I feel nothing but contempt for people who treat children so cruelly.
24. It makes her furious to see a good breed of sheep being treated cruelly.
25. He was outclassed by an Aston Villa side that cruelly exposed his lack of pace.
26. Both her dear sisters lay there in the basin, cruelly murdered, and cut in pieces.
27. Her hankering for the outside world is shown through a solo where she is cruelly tangled in the legs of a chair.
28. He closed the door closed behind him, leaving her cruelly defenceless against his bitter attack.
29. After beating incredible odds to prove himself a classroom genius, Steven has been cruelly snubbed by prospective employers.
30. If he really thought this would be his father's reaction, he was cruelly deluding himself.
More similar words: cruel, cruelty, gruelling, cruel and unusual punishment, grueling, accrue, quell, ruefully, jellyfish, intellectually, shilly-shally, dilly-dally, willy-nilly, rue, grue, fuel, duel, TRUE, sequel, squelch, untrue, uniquely, come true, vaguely, construe, brusquely, obliquely, gruesome, fossil fuel, misconstrue.