Random good picture Not show
1. You'll need a strong abrasive for cleaning this sink.
2. An abrasive material is unsuitable for cleaning baths.
3. Rub down with fine abrasive paper.
4. She was a tough girl with rather an abrasive manner.
5. His abrasive manner has won him an unenviable notoriety.
6. Use an abrasive pad for stubborn stains.
7. He has an abrasive way of treating people.
8. Smooth down with a fine abrasive paper.
9. If you criticize Pablo, he becomes very abrasive.
10. She has a rather abrasive manner.
11. Sand the surface with abrasive paper until no flakes of paint stand proud of the surface.
12. Pamela was unrepentant about her strong language and abrasive remarks.
13. His direct, often abrasive approach will doubtless ruffle a few feathers.
14. His abrasive wit and caustic comments were an interviewer's nightmare.
15. Throughout his career he was known for his abrasive manner.
16. Harris was abrasive and arrogant.
17. He's such an abrasive spirit, isn't he?
18. Dust is abrasive and may contain metallic particles.
19. The drawing style is rough and abrasive, the heavy blacks underlining the sinister plotting of Silver and his renegades.
20. Mr Serra's abrasive personality and taste for political intrigue have made him many enemies.
21. He became less abrasive, more polite, as he fine-tuned himself in the same way he fine-tuned the company.
22. Do not use abrasive kitchen cleaners or fluids and never apply the cleaner directly to the surface.
23. He is quite ready to use his abrasive manner in an effort to get a better life for the orphans.
24. The abrasive new general brushed aside Stirling's request and proceeded to give him a lecture.
25. At the same time, though less abrasive, the book is only intermittently less sophisticated than those that preceded it.http://sentencedict.com/abrasive.html
26. Later Harris clashed with the abrasive Fearnley Whittingstall as to whether the actor's hair had been dyed or not.
27. Rub the table down with a fine abrasive paper before painting it.
28. You can do this by hand with abrasive paper and a sanding block.
29. Women sometimes damage their skin by going overboard with abrasive cleansers.
30. The drill might be made of wood or bronze, using sand or emery, imported from Naxos, as an abrasive.
More similar words: abrasiveness, abrasion, evasive, invasive, pervasive, persuasive, persuasively, pervasiveness, persuasiveness, abrade, abraham, bric-a-brac, brash, brass, parasite, parasitism, brashness, embrasure, massive, pensive, elusive, passive, incisive, abusive, illusive, cohesive, derisive, effusive, inclusive, divisive.