Random good picture Not show
(1) The end result is polarised xenon.
(2) They are the noble gases: neon, argon, krypton, xenon, and radon.
(3) Polarised atoms of xenon are useful because they can provide the reference direction for very accurate gyroscopes.
(4) The xenon atoms remain polarised for about half an hour.
(5) For matrix materials like methane, nitrogen, krypton and xenon, this is not too surprising.
(6) So far Happer has concentrated on producing polarised xenon atoms.
(7) Xenon Induces Late Cardiac Preconditioning In Vivo:A Role for Cyclooxygenase 2?
(8) In contrast, highly polarizable xenon has high solubility and is an excellent anesthetic.
(9) Xenon weatherometer is a weathering test equipment with xenon arc lamp, but there are not calibration Specifications and measuring instruments in domestic.
(10) Optimum visibility: Xenon headlamps, BMW Night Vision and camera systems.
(11) The photolysis of triazophos were studied systematically under xenon lamp and sunlight.
(12) ACF had fine dynamic adsorptive capacity of xenon and was a fine adsorbent to absorb xenon.
(13) If the car is fitted with xenon low-beam lights[sentencedict.com], it is recommended to install headlamp cleaning system and automatic headlamp adjustment device.
(14) A kind of xenon lamps stabilizer is designed which is made up of the tripper-circuit with two-leveled rising voltage and the direct current power circuit with frequency conversion mode.
(15) For example, production of xenon 136 began at Oklo only about a minute after the onset of self-sustained fission.
(16) Accelerated electrons are scattered by xenon atoms in the xenon filled thyratron.
(17) Active bi - xenon headlamps are offered with the XC 90, providing increased visibility on dark, windy roads.
(18) At this point, Xenon lamp in normal work. Sentencedict.com
(19) HID Xenon gas lamp must operate under constant power supplying. Normally it is realized with power error detecting loop.
(20) About 30 major medical centers in the United States have xenon CAT scan technology.
(21) About 30 major medical centers in the United States have xenon CT scan technology.
(22) There are also tiny traces of other noble gases besides argon, namely, neon, krypton, and xenon.
(23) A good choice is one of the inert gases; neon, argon, krypton, or xenon.
(24) Polarised hydrogen, on the other hand. which may be easier to make than polarised xenon, could help fusion research.
(25) His doctoral thesis was devoted to the geochemistry, geochronology and nuclear chemistry of the noble gases xenon and krypton.
(26) Modeling the turbulent processes—giant impacts and extreme ultraviolet radiation, for instance—that could drive xenon fractionation leads to what Pepin calls a "krypton problem."
(27) Summarizes the techniques of the light as halogen lamp and xenon lamp, etc.
(28) And the parameters of each component in tripper - circuit the experiment of 350 W xenon lamps.
(29) A new method employing model FTV2700 helium ionized gas chromatographic analyzer to analyze the hexafluoroethane(C 2F 6)content in xenon is described.
(30) In this paper, qualitative analysis of the influence and the design demand for xenon ion engine are discussed.
More similar words: xenophobic, xenophobia, phenomenon, vixen, denote, venom, renowned, enough, enormous, huguenot, noumenon, venomous, threnody, renovate, renounce, ravenous, genocide, denounce, compare notes, phenomena, denotation, take note of, enormously, antivenom, give notice, larcenous, chicken out, indigenous, phenomenal, renovation.