Random good picture Not show
(1) After fetching the wagon bed, they rolled out the wheels and axles and assembled the vehicle.
(2) The wheel and axle is a rotating lever.
(3) Its applications to weld and railway wheel and axle inspection were described.
(4) The wheel and axle is really a sort of lever.
(5) The wheel and axle of the Han Dynasty are an important subject of study for the history of Chinese science and technology.
(6) Thus the wheel and axle came into being[http://sentencedict.com], and with them the first carts.
(7) Thus the wheel and axle came into being, and with then the first carts.
(8) Optimized design of Rail wheel and axle is finished. Conclusion This result satisfies our national railway standard. The maximum stress is less than the yield stress.
(9) Aim To realize optimized construction and volume of rail wheel and axle in complex loads with finite element analysis.
(10) Aim To realize optimized construction and volume of rail wheel and axle in complex loads with finite element analysis. Methods 3D model is build by means of Solidworks software.
(11) The heating assembly is generally applied for the closed impeller wheel and axle in the large-scale compressor group.
More similar words: pinwheel, color wheel, wheelchair, wheelbarrow, ferris wheel, freelance, heel, wheezing, iceland, homeland, native land, melancholy, cruel and unusual punishment, convex lens, peel, keel, feel, when, whet, where, steel, kneel, whether, wheat, nowhere, feel out, freely, sheet, sheer, heed.