Similar words: smolder, gathering, mothering, offering, commander in chief, towering, filtering, quavering. Meaning: ['sməʊldə(r)] adj. showing scarcely suppressed anger.
Random good picture Not show
1. The mat was smoldering where the burning log had fallen.
2. Forest Service crews routinely discover smoldering campfires along trails.
3. Ryan Klesko sat Wednesday, his smoldering bat idled by a sore right wrist.
4. The result is a smoldering tale blending end-of-the-road madness with earthy compassion and the triumphant human spirit.
5. The cooking fires were smoldering when we reached the valley floor, but the hamlet was empty of people.
6. A few embarrassments are also smoldering, assiduously stoked by the Gramm camp.
7. The smoldering ruins wrapped the city in a pall of smoke.
8. Greene found himself seated across from smoldering sex object Fabio.
9. The workforce were smoldering with discontent.
10. The wood was smoldering in the fireplace.
11. Watch out for smoldering fire!
12. Her tone was conversational although her eyes were smoldering.
13. Bouquet: Complex briary fruit with smoldering chocolate oak.
14. The smoldering rushes in the wall socket threw only faint light.
15. There was a strong, smoldering sensuality about her, but that was not her magic.
16. Smoldering and ignition caused by radiation are special phenomena in disaster combustion and don't exist in modern combustion equipment.
17. But a smoldering gaze - you know what that looks like - 53 means hes hot for you.
18. I'd say smoldering temptress. We're all relying on you, gosling.
19. Charred bodies, limbs and the smoldering shells of dozens of cars littered the area.
20. Who can forget the rage, the gait, the spike jammed into the fringed brow, the smoldering eyes?
21. He was holding his cigarette, looking for a place to dump the long smoldering ash.
22. Ruptured gas lines resulted in fires that gutted entire communities of wooden houses, leaving behind smoldering embers resembling a bomb site.
23. Meanwhile, many homeowners are returning to find firefighters dousing smoldering flames and their belongings buried in piles of rubble.
24. So it was, that because of the unhappy leave-taking, no one noticed the insulation smoldering on the frayed wires in the old barn. None saw the first spark fall.
25. A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering wick He will not snuff out.
26. If it weren't for these damned neural implants you'd be a smoldering crater by now!
27. Then the night of our sordid commonplace life closes in around it, and the burned -out case, falling back to earth, lies useless and uncared for, slowly smoldering into ashes.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. They decided that it was essential to retrieve the papers from the smoldering building.
29. Pakistani television news channels broadcast images of the still - smoldering ruins of the market.
30. TMaPss 06 If it weren't for these damned neural implants you'd be a smoldering crater by now!
More similar words: smolder, gathering, mothering, offering, commander in chief, towering, filtering, quavering, quivering, muttering, pioneering, shivering, staggering, domineering, engineering, administering, seismology, older, elder, alder, elderly, builder, bewilder, shareholder, wilderness, bewildered, bewilderment, molting, ringing, deride.