Random good picture Not show
1. The area of unsafe buildings has been charted out.
2. Critics claim the trucks are unsafe.
3. The building is unsafe.
4. The building is unsafe?enter at your own risk.
5. In the larger neighbourhood, I felt very unsafe.
6. An appeal court decided their convictions were unsafe.
7. Their convictions were declared unsafe.
8. My mother fastened on the word "unsafe".
9. The makers have recalled a lot of unsafe cars.
10. It was considered unsafe to release the prisoners.
11. The men's convictions were declared unsafe.
12. The water supply is unsafe.
13. The buildings are ageing, and some are unsafe.
14. The ice on that pond is unsafe for skating.
15. He felt unsafe and alone.
16. Many people feel unsafe walking alone at night.
17. Many school buildings are unsafe, and some are falling apart.
18. The church is unsafe because it was built on an overhang.
19. Teenagers must be warned about the perils of unsafe sex.
20. The effluent from the factory makes the river unsafe for swimming.
21. The house is unsafe since the foundations were undermined by floods.
22. She was also warned it was unsafe to run early in the morning in the neighbourhood.
23. The young men were assessed as either safe or unsafe drivers.
24. You should not have sold the car in that unsafe condition ; sooner or later your misdeeds will come home to roost.
25. The company has pledged to investigate claims that its products are unsafe.
26. In Britain the Consumer Protection Act makes it a criminal offence to sell goods that are unsafe.
27. For many months local residents had been complaining that the building was unsafe(sentencedict.com/unsafe.html), and that it was an accident waiting to happen.
28. Discharge of raw sewage into the sea is unsanitary and unsafe.
29. The club closed after the fire brigade declared its wiring to be unsafe.
30. The company's reputation suffered when it had to recall thousands of products that were unsafe.
More similar words: safe, safety, safely, safety net, safety pin, unsatisfied, a few, cafe, quite a few, cafeteria, insane, on sale, sunset, compensate, sensation, counsel, insatiable, unscathed, unsettle, dispensable, transaction, commensalism, compensate for, compensation, counselor, unselfish, unsettled, condensation, dispensation, unscramble.