Random good picture Not show
1. The uniform was trimmed with gold braid.
2. The general's uniform was trimmed with gold braid.
3. She braid the neckline, hem and cuffs of the dress.
4. She laced strands into a braid.
5. The curtains were trimmed with silk braid.
6. Mary twisted her hair into a braid.
7. She wore her hair in a long braid.
8. Don't braid fact with fiction.
9. Gold braid glowed on his peaked hat and epaulettes.
10. Edusha, braid me a couple of braids.
11. There had been no time to braid the garlic, which lay in heaps, reeking as it baked in the sun.
12. It took an hour and a half to braid properly.
13. Martin Braid, a successful entrepreneur we talked to, is a soft-ware consultant much in demand.
14. Stitch braid to the top edge of the swag between the pleats.
15. The great thick braid of spun metal hung over her shoulder, and brushed his cheek as she leaned over him.
16. Stitch braid to the outline of the pleats,[sentencedict.com] covering stitching along top edge.
17. A worn braid feels rough and is best cut away and the line joined by a blood knot.
18. My hair in its long greasy braid fell heavily over my left shoulder.
19. Rosa was wearing her hair in a long braid down her back.
20. Use lining fabrics for economy, trimmed with pattern border or edged with braid.
21. I began brushing my hair, but when it came time to braid it up, I rebelled.
22. Collect together sequins, tiny glass beads, tiny shells, bits of lace and braid and ribbon.
23. He won again in 1898 and 1899; in 1900 he was runner-up to Taylor and in 1901 runner-up to Braid.
24. There was a tap at the door and a Chicano woman with her hair in a braid appeared with a tray.
25. For more than two years Fields had been basically one of the boys, with gold braid.
26. The sun, brilliant after the early fog, glinted on gold braid and polished shakos.
27. The prince was resplendent in his white naval uniform with braid on the visor of his cap.
28. There is one line with a Kevlar core and a Dacron braid around it, known as Skybond.
29. Even from here she could see the glint of gold braid.
30. And see how he always touches her head, gives her the prettiest ribbons for her braid?