Random good picture Not show
1. They serve good nosh in the cafeteria.
2. People are sprawled on makeshift beds in the cafeteria.
3. Hot and cold food is available in the cafeteria.
4. After rehearsals, we'd all troop off to the cafeteria.
5. In the cafeteria we serve ourselves.
6. This cafeteria serves good honest food.
7. Deposit your lunch tray at the cafeteria door.
8. The food in the cafeteria is pretty heinous.
9. Everyone uses the cafeteria, from the managing director down to the office boy.
10. I noticed a lone man in the cafeteria swabbing the floor as I passed.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. I'll meet you in the cafeteria across the street during my coffee break.
12. We sat in a gothic cafeteria.
13. The cafeteria is a little understaffed.
14. Students complained about the cafeteria food.
15. The incessant buzz of conversation filled the student cafeteria.
16. Apparently, to wear a hat in the cafeteria was a student shibboleth.
17. In addition to a small cafeteria at the new center, the main Visitors' Center has many meal choices.
18. She had to chow down with the others in the cafeteria.
19. She looked around at the sea of faces in the cafeteria.
20. She dines in the executive suite, while we lesser mortals use the staff cafeteria.
21. On that fateful January day the beleaguered Matty climbed the five flights of stairs from trading floor to the cafeteria.
22. Dining and dashing was not unusual in the Salomon Brothers cafeteria.
23. These governed other activities on behalf of the workers - such as cafeteria, warehousing, kindergarten and vacation facilities.
24. He took his wallet from his suit jacket and headed off to the cafeteria.
25. To make ends meet, she works for a travel company and makes dumplings for a cafeteria.
26. Then I borrowed some masking tape from the office and hung them on the cafeteria wall.
27. The dance floor is dim, and colored lights give the bland cafeteria walls and the sagging crepe the snap of fiesta.
28. Do you think the CEO would ever condescend to have lunch with us in the cafeteria?
29. Children's Playground A large adventure playground is situated adjacent to the insect house, conveniently near the cafeteria and main picnic lawn.
30. Clarence entered the park at the request of the Trust to repair the gas cooker in the cafeteria.
More similar words: cafe, bacteria, criteria, material, hysteria, deteriorate, materialism, materialistic, safety, safety net, building materials, fetter, unfettered, aerial, perianth, nigeria, imperial, diphtheria, meter, veteran, peter out, eternal, et cetera, cemetery, diameter, kilometer, thermometer, deterrent, determine, determined.