Random good picture Not show
(1) The old woman dressed even more splendidly.
(2) The guests were splendidly dressed.
(3) When we visit her,she wines and dines us splendidly.
(4) The young women are splendidly dressed, some in floor-length ball gowns.
(5) The team played splendidly.
(6) You all played splendidly.
(7) The actors have en-tertained us so splendidly during this weekend, I think it's time we returned the compliment.
(8) The performance went off splendidly.
(9) But now they're here it's all going splendidly.
(10) The dragonfly is splendidly preserved on the flat bedding plane of a limestone.
(11) For a while, the plan worked splendidly and Cruden Bay was a smart holiday resort.
(12) Scottie loved travelling and behaved splendidly during the long drives and sailing periods.
(13) Stanley Rosenberg from Channel 5, splendidly handsome except for particularly prominent front teeth, is the first to reach us.
(14) Graham was splendidly attired in full Highland dress, complete with plaid and cairngorm brooch.
(15) Alongside the splendidly untrammelled landscape, there are disadvantages to living on Orkney.
(16) Both her sisters, inexpressibly inferior to her, were splendidly married, each to a king.
(17) Today, there are several okra strains that do splendidly even in shorter growing seasons.
(18) They have acquitted themselves of various duties splendidly.
(19) Its historic buildings are being slowly and splendidly renovated.
(20) The iron teakettle was hissing splendidly over live coals.
(21) Arjun Ram Bishnoi and his splendidly bejewelled wife, Devi (Bishnoi women wear chunky tribal jewellery even when working in the fields)[sentencedict.com], show me a blackbuck antelope grazing near their hut.
(22) Everyone said that he had behaved splendidly and praised his patriotic action.
(23) I have heard him tell people that we get along splendidly.
(24) All the new comers have acquitted themselves of various duties splendidly.
(25) This is one of Gibson's very best discs and the orchestra plays splendidly.
(26) Then, with confirmation from the counts that their political mouthpiece had performed splendidly at the polls, they turned on Portadown.
(27) With the naked eye, the colour-difference is very evident, and binoculars bring it out splendidly. Sentencedict.com
(28) The songs are allowed a life of their own and, dodgy PA permitting, it works splendidly.
(29) When the couple go to the farm, their relatives dine and wine them splendidly.
(30) On the other side of the lake the Star Gazer saw a beautiful castle, splendidly illuminated.
More similar words: splendour, resplendent, lending, lucidly, rapidly, timidly, languidly, on display, displeased, displeasing, plenty, perplexedly, lend, blend, friendly, end in, slender, send in, ending, unfriendly, calendar, pending, spending, fiendish, incendiary, impending, depending, rendition, compendium, compendious.