Random good picture Not show
(1) She looked sorrowful and dejected.
(2) Hamlet is usually played as a sorrowful person who cannot make decisions or take action.
(3) The sorrowful widow begged for mercy.
(4) Her face was anxious and sorrowful.
(5) His father's face looked suddenly soft and sorrowful.
(6) With a sorrowful sigh she folded the letter and put it away.
(7) Dear one, be not so sorrowful.
(8) All societies are evil, sorrowful, inequitable; and so they will always be.
(9) In that sorrowful but lovely spot, shaded with groves of myrtle, Aeneas caught sight of Dido.
(10) Then he relaxes into a sorrowful smile, like when you remember some one you loved who died a long time ago.
(11) Victorine roared with sorrowful mirth: oh what a story, well that certainly cuts out the Blessed Virgin.
(12) When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. Kahlil Gibran
(13) Haunted by vain regrets, and pallid, sorrowful faces.
(14) Roy told his sorrowful tale with simple words anybody could understand.
(15) When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. –Kahlil Gibran.
(16) The sorrowful demeanour , the tremolo music, the long, explanatory , cumulative addresses, all were there. Sentencedict.com
(18) He looked like he was in his early forties with thin, wavy gray hair and a sorrowful expression.
(19) Tero followed them at a distance, watching her new friend with sorrowful anxious eyes.
(20) Not from irritation, but because she knew it was a lie, and felt sorrowful because of Alice.
(21) The Counts were well pleased at this; but all the people of the land were sorrowful.
(22) The arrival of Joanna, brought from hospital by Ian, distracted her from sorrowful thoughts, for which she was thankful.
(23) One of the three khthons began to hum a sorrowful melody.
(24) The chronicle of the strikes, and the deadly bitterness they engendered, is a sorrowful one.
(25) So autumn is a blatantly vital season, contrary to the allegations of sorrowful poets who misconstrue the message of dying leaves.
(26) Colorful stones lie in the black sand. They are the stilled tears of the volcano, yet they are not the sorrowful tears like the black sand.
(27) Face Saturnian life, not hiding within a stretch of the gloomy sky , go to exaggerate sorrowful sound of singing please.
(28) Therefore, existentialism falls into to person's realistic destiny sighing with sadness, becomes the people from the sorrowful self-pity pessimism and misanthropy philosophy.
(29) There is not even one, no matter how trying, strenuous, sorrowful , perturbing, or painful it might be.
(30) This rider announces an exorbitant price for wheat, indicating famine prices , the sorrowful result of war.