Random good picture Not show
1. It is a very accountable obstinacy.
2. His obstinacy was irritating.
3. Sheer obstinacy prevented her from apologizing.
4. His obstinacy drives me mad!
5. But it was bigoted political obstinacy, not courage, which induced him to refuse to devalue the pound.
6. Colonel Fergusson nodded indulgently at such pertness and obstinacy, but held his peace.
7. Such believe led to their self-will, obstinacy and irresponsibility.
8. He has a streak of obstinacy in him.
9. Her obstinacy has me up a tree.
10. I resisted the proposal with obstinacy.
11. Indicating personality traits, such as meticulousness, avarice, and obstinacy, originating in habits, attitudes, or values associated with infantile pleasure in retention of feces.
12. In his obstinacy Hung - chien refused to eat anything the Chous had sent.
13. Such believe led to their self-will, obstinacy and irresponsibility, caring for nothing and uninhabited , .
14. His obstinacy was bruited about the country - side, and caused great consternation.
15. He bitted the file to English obstinacy and broke his teeth.
16. I might have become a dangerous man with all that stubbornness and obstinacy built into me.
17. It is happening in this fashion because of the obstinacy of one woman.
18. He was irritated, the chief inspector decided, by her obstinacy, and hovered on the edge of asking her again.
19. Vladek in old age has lost the resilient bounce, if not the courage and obstinacy of his youth.
20. A stickler for realism, he was frustrated by an obstinacy in his models as strong as his own.
21. Whatever plan he dreams up is bound to run up against the ambitions and obstinacy of a lot of powerful colleagues.
22. Youth enters the world with very happy prejudices in her own favor. She imagines herself not only certain of accomplishing every adventure, but of obtaining those rewards which the accomplishment may deserve. She is not easily persuaded to believe that the force of merit can be resisted by obstinacy and avarice,(sentencedict .com) or its luster darkened by envy and malignity. Samuel Johnson
23. He repeated Cosette's name for whole nights in the melancholy loquacity of fever, and with the sombre obstinacy of agony.
24. This is an improved experiment. The experiment used integrated hall switch sensor and Jonly balance in measuring obstinacy modulus, offered a method of calculating the spring efficiency mass.
25. He had told Tu Chu - chai that Wu Sun - fu's obstinacy and over - confidence would be his downfall.
26. Try as I would, I could not reason him out of his obstinacy.
27. A cross with a bull - dog has affected for many generations the courage and obstinacy of greyhounds.
28. The religious of Port-Royal were especially conspicuous for their obstinacy, and the Archbishop of Paris, after several fruitless admonitions, was forced to debar them from receiving the sacraments.
29. This will require people have great courage, and will not make intelligent heart being tied and great chances being lost for selfhood parochialism , outdated obstinacy and short-term benefit.
30. He met the pressing requests of his neighbours with a gentle obstinacy.
More similar words: obstinate, pertinacity, abstinence, destination, predestination, procrastination, obstacle, obstetrics, obstreperous, obstruction, substitute, in accordance with, retina, stint, stingy, testing, burst in, instinct, distinct, posting, existing, assist in, destined, consist in, indistinct, burst into, fascinating, originating, exhausting, stinginess.