Synonym: envenom, poisonous substance, toxicant. Similar words: porpoise, liaison, prisoner, comparison, by comparison, in comparison with, hoist, noise. Meaning: ['pɔɪzn] n. 1. any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism 2. anything that harms or destroys. v. 1. spoil as if by poison 2. kill by its poison 3. kill with poison 4. add poison to 5. administer poison to.
Random good picture Not show
4) Sunshine can burn you, food can poison you, words can condemn you,[http://sentencedict.com/poison.html] pictures can insult you ; music cannotpunish ---- only bless.
7) The hungry rat ravened down the poison bait.
8) The bottle was specifically labeled "poison.".
9) The toad's skin secretes a deadly poison.
10) How did he die? Was it poison?
11) The bottle was labeled "Poison.".
12) Drugs poison a person's joy in life.
13) I'm not eating that poison!
14) Put it dissolve into zero, whether not become poison.
15) They contrived a mask against poison gas.
16) Some mushrooms contain a deadly poison.
17) My love is poison,[sentencedict.com] you dare to?
18) She had laced his drink with poison.
19) The dog was killed by rat poison .
20) Poison from the weaver fish causes paralysis, swelling, and nausea.
21) Forensic examination revealed a large quantity of poison in the dead man's stomach.
22) The snake can squirt poison from a distance of a metre.
23) Knowing you are poison, but can't help kiss on your lips.
24) It was deadly poison and if he drank it he'd probably die.
25) The pest control officer put bowls of rat poison in the attic.
26) Her blood was found to contain poison.
27) She schemed to kill him with poison.
28) Her drink had been laced with a deadly poison.
29) The food was analysed root and branch and found to contain small amounts of poison.
30) Each afraid to love woman, must have deep love. Looks like the poison not invade, actually had the poison assault body.
More similar words: porpoise, liaison, prisoner, comparison, by comparison, in comparison with, hoist, noise, patois, egoism, noisily, disown, cloister, bourgeois, moisture, tortoise, point, spoil, boisterous, bourgeoisie, disobey, episode, isolate, points, connoisseur, disorder, supervisor, isolated, appoint, point out.