Random good picture Not show
1. Whenever you see an officer, you must salute.
2. The sentry gave a smart salute and waved us on.
3. The gun thundered out a salute.
4. The officer raised his hand in salute.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. He raised his hand in salute.
6. Everyone at the table raised their glasses in salute.
7. They all raised their glasses in salute.
8. The sailor dipped the ship's flag as a salute.
9. We salute you for your tireless efforts for peace.
10. We salute you for your courage and determination.
11. He raised his hat as a friendly salute.
12. They held an acception to salute his coming.
13. The guests raised their glasses in salute.
14. I salute my opponent's courage.
15. All soldiers must salute with the right hand.
16. The soldier gave the clenched-fist salute.
17. They raised their fists in salute to their leader.
18. Don't you usually salute a superior officer ?
19. He extended a salute to his father.
20. On this memorable occasion we salute the wonderful work done by the association.
21. The Queen took the salute as the guardsmen marched past.
22. His first words were a salute to the people of South Africa.
23. The occasion was organized as a salute to a century of change.
24. The soldier gave a salute and the officer returned it.
25. He returned the salute as he passed the line of guards.
26. They took off their hats by the grave in silent salute.
27. When he saw the principal, he raised his hand in salute.
28. The square echoed and re-echoed to the boom of a 21-gun salute.
29. The Queen's birthday was honoured by a 21 - gun salute.
30. One by one each soldier approached the coffin and gave a final salute.