Random good picture Not show
1. I opened the important letter with tremulous fingers.
2. He watched her tremulous hand reach for the teacup.
3. We waited in tremulous anticipation.
4. He was in a state of tremulous excitement.
5. The bride spoke her vows with tremulous modesty.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. I smile at his tremulous respect mixed with greediness.
7. Music plays: mysterious strings, tremulous with wonder and expectation.
8. With a brief, tremulous smile at Melissa, she trailed meekly behind him.
9. If so, you are taking your own first tremulous steps into fiction.
10. An airborne, tremulous brochure Proclaiming that the end is near.
11. Against my tremulous hands while loose the string.
12. The old man's voice had become at once tremulous.
13. Only tremulous shadow twists in my hands.
14. I asked(sentencedict.com), with a very tremulous voice.
15. Jastrow said, with tremulous facetiousness.
16. Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender.
17. She answered the king's question with a tremulous voice.
18. Jack's voice went on tremulous yet determined.
19. His voice has a timid and tremulous sound.
20. I saw her just once. A tremulous shadow of my yesterdays still lingers.
21. His voice was too tremulous , the poise of his feelings too doubtful.
22. A fluttering or tremulous sound, as that made by certain birds; a warble.
23. To utter a succession of light chirping or tremulous sounds; chirrup.
24. She fidgeted in her chair as she took a deep, tremulous breath.
25. When he took her hand in his, it was flabby, soft and tremulous.
26. Turning to leave he saw a jiffy-bag of formidable bulk addressed to himself in Sixsmith's tremulous hand.
27. I see her close beside me with silent lips and tremulous.
28. " I like these days better,'she said but her voice was tremulous.
29. His manner was often offensively supercilious, and then again modest and self - effacing, almost tremulous.
30. The sudden relief from strain left her in a tremulous state between laughter and tears.
More similar words: tremulously, fabulous, credulous, querulous, nebulous, incredulous, garrulous, ridiculous, meticulous, scrupulous, fantabulous, incredulously, tremendous, emulate, tremor, extreme, trembling, extremely, extremity, blouse, tumultuous, perilous, jealous, libelous, frivolous, simultaneously, strenuous, anomalously, obstreperous, bemused.