Random good picture Not show
1. He doesn't try to foist his beliefs on everyone.
2. I try not to foist my values on the children but it's hard.
3. He's religious but he doesn't try to foist his beliefs on everyone.
4. We are not trying to foist them upon you.
5. The association is now trying to foist a high bill for ￡7,000 on to the couple.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. We do not attempt to foist this word upon them.
7. Some of the critics want to foist their narrow ideological positions on him.
8. You can't foist your ideas on me.
9. Translators should not foist their own opinions into the original book.
10. The left have tried to foist on her the image of a limited suburban reactionary.
11. Foist oneself on sb.
12. He tried to foist some inferior goods ( off ) on me.
13. The scientific endeavour itself is founded on values which natural selection would have seemed unlikely to foist on a bunch of violent, gregarious upright apes.
14. Its numerical evaluation is determined by a small subsection of that society Which has managed to foist itself on the rest of us as an arbiter of such matters.
15. Its numerical evaluation is determined by a small subsection of that society which has managed to foist itself on the rest of us as an arbiter of such matters.
16. In the referendum voters approved the new constitution the generals want to foist on them.