Random good picture Not show
1. Burial of a mouse by sexton beetles, Microphorus species.
2. The sexton reached out to push him into his seat, but two other Negroes intervened.
3. Finally a parson and a sexton get stuck, too, and have to run after Simpleton and his goose.
4. In the last lived old Mr Piggott, the sexton of St Andrew's.
5. The sexton came up and told him to be quiet.
6. Sexton is eager to keep his side together and has already discussed with Football Association officials the prospects of arranging friendly fixtures.
7. The old sexton soon got better, and was about to work again.
8. Anne Sexton is the most important confessional poet in America.
9. As a confessional poet, Anne Sexton followed Sylvia Plath's example and ultimately committed suicide.
10. The old sexton, leaning on a crutch, was taking the air at his cottage door.
11. And Weider Travel, of Felixstowe, has offered them a place on the cargo ship Sexton.
12. The one beside the church was used by the sexton and the others were let to tenants.
13. But the star of the show, or at least the back seat of Armstrong(http://sentencedict.com/sexton.html), was Simon the Stripping Sexton.
14. Norris bases his direful prediction on a recent study he co-authored in the journal Nature along with Phil Sexton of the Open University in the United Kingdom, and other paleoclimatologists.
15. The church bell was ringing again and this time the sexton was visible in the vestibule.
16. I peered into the church and tried to see the sexton at bell rope, but couldn't.
17. She has also been reinvented by modern writers like Anne Sexton and 27)Gwen Strauss.