Random good picture Not show
1) Tarry awhile at this charming country inn.
2) He'll tarry in the town for a few days.
3) The tourists will tarry at an inn.
4) tarry stones from the garage roof.
5) Why does the clatter of his war-wagons tarry so?
6) I smelled tarry melted asphalt.
7) The boys were older now; she could tarry a bit, and not get home until four.
8) They chase and frolic, tarry, turn loops; they make croaks, high cries, and rattling sounds.
9) Why then does the blessing so often tarry?
10) Do not tarry on the way.
11) Would ye tarry for them till they were grown?
12) Tarry stones from the garage roof.
13) Why do you tarry so long?
14) Yet I cannot tarry longer.
15) And he went in to tarry with them.
16) But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost.
17) I saw no reason to tarry in that town.
18) " I must tarry at home, and keep watch over my little Pearl.
19) Then said Joab, I may not tarry thus with thee.
20) Hikers tarry in a patch of cotton grass in glacier-carved Okpilak valley.
21) Why did he tarry so long on his way home?
22) A 61-year-old male presented with intermittent tarry stool and hematemesis which was associated with left epigastralgia.
23) Hikers tarry in a patch of cotton grass in glacier-carved Okpilak valley. Snow on the ridge recalls a long dark winter past.
24) Part of the tarry gas liquor is used in each gasifier's wash coolers, with the remainder sent to the gas liquor separation unit.
25) The plus side was that it worked and all the arrangements save one were tarry.
26) Lightning in the distance straight ahead sent reflections shooting all the way up the tarry wheel tracks on the pavement.
27) Mark Twain once went to borrow a certain book from a neighbour in Tarry town.
28) Let vermicelli made from bean starch participate in, make their value gets admissive,(http://sentencedict.com/tarry.html) it is the important step of tarry technology vermicelli made from bean starch .
29) A 33 - year - old woman was admitted due to hematemesis and passage of tarry stool.
30) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?