Random good picture Not show
1. She's still hale and hearty at 74.
2. She was still hale and hearty in her nineties.
3. Nathan Hale looked around as a British soldier put the rope around his neck.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. It took me half an hour to hale the heavy box down the stairs.
5. She found her grandfather hale and hearty, walking five miles each day before breakfast.
6. They were Hale and Pace to begin with.
7. The committee demanded that Hale appear before them on Monday.
8. Hale met in the hogan with committee members and talked for more than three hours about the melodrama.
9. Hale, Arlene Hale has produced uncountable Nurse Romances,(Sentencedict.com) most of which are now out of print.
10. Larry Foster, chief council aide, said Hale was ordered to appear before the committee next Monday.
11. Hale hired a management consultant who had experience in state government, Babak Armajani, as her deputy.
12. Police arrested Hale, because they believed the altercation with Tavai had not justified the use of deadly force.
13. When David Hale claims he was pressured into making illegal loans, he is branded a crook and a liar.
14. Lillian Westcott Hale was more gifted and sought after as a portraitist than her husband, Philip.
15. Horszowski, still hale and hearty at 98, will give a piano recital on May 28.
16. Hale accumulated enough names to suggest tribal acceptance despite the absence of every anti-treaty chief.
17. Parents pressed against windows dividing the hale from the ill for views of their children.
18. To go with his telescopes, Hale helped found Caltech, with ample support from local Pasadena businessmen.
19. One day earlier, the Stratford to Tottenham Hale service in the east end of London bade farewell to passengers.
20. Hale was permitted to retire quietly, but after a public outcry he was brought back to face charges.
21. It was prompt action by auxiliary nurse Jane Hale that saved his life.
22. She is remarkable and I'dlike to see her remain hale and hearty for years yet.
23. They represented one more barrier between the stricken and the hale, one more outward sign of difference.
24. But by the sound of it your brothers are a hale and hearty pair.
25. A case against the Clintons built on the McDougals and Hale would quickly turn to rubble.
26. Her allegations have touched off widespread criticism of Albert Hale in the Navajo Nation.
27. McDougal testified at the same trial that the meeting with Clinton and Hale never took place.
28. Only Craig Stubbs with 33 not out looked comfortable as Hale Barns bowled Knutsford out for 101.
29. Bringing Shakespeare to the preteen set is the idea of Hale Middle School teacher! bold!
30. The pro-life chain was backed by many supporters in Altrincham, Wythenshawe, Hale and other Shrewsbury parishes.