Random good picture Not show
1. She heard him turn on the shower.
2. I'll turn on the heater.
3. I pushed the button to turn on the radio.
4. Please turn on the TV. turn on.
5. I want to turn on the television.
6. When you want a bath,you turn on the tap.
7. It's our turn on the roller coaster.
8. This tap is stiff; it won't turn on.
9. Connect the hose to the tap and turn on the tap.
10. When you turn on a transistorized radio, the sound comes on immediately; when you turn off, it fades out gradually.
11. Connect the hose to the tap and turn on the water.
12. Many young people are taking drugs to turn on.
13. Turn on your high beams.
14. Take the second turn on the left.
15. Turn on the fire, I'm cold.
16. Give Sarah a turn on the swing.
17. Okay, turn on the juice.
18. 'Don't turn on the waterworks,' he sighed.
19. Please turn on the radio.
20. Turn on the gas and light the oven.
21. Take the next turn on the right.
22. You'd turn on the water, and it would shoot straight up in the air.
23. It's cold in here - should I turn on the furnace?
24. He can really turn on the charm when he wants to.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. He could also turn on the style when the occasion demanded.
26. I didn't turn on the light, but groped my way across the room.
27. We've set a time limit of ten minutes for each child's turn on the trampoline.
28. If you suspect a gas leak, do not strike a match or even turn on an electric light.
29. Slide the coin into the TV, and it would turn on.
30. You should connect the hose to the tap and then turn on the water.
More similar words: turn off, turn out, turn over, burn out, turn, in turn, turn to, turn up, turn in, return, turn down, turn away, turn into, in return, take turns, furniture, in return for, born of, governor, burn up, journal, burning, journalism, journalist, tournament, turkey, disturb, texture, mixture, capture.