Random good picture Not show
5) All progress is based upon a universal innate desire on the part of every organism to live beyond its income. Samuel Butler
6) We are glad he has made such great progress.
7) An inquiry is now in progress.
8) We are making slow but steady progress.
9) You have made progress with your English.
10) She has made remarkable progress.
11) Fear of change is an obstacle to progress.
12) For without progress there will be stagnation and decay.
13) I'm afraid we're not making much progress .
14) These killings have seriously hindered progress towards peace.
15) You're making progress. Keep it up.
16) Willing to learn and progress.
17) We have made great progress in controlling inflation.
18) They asked for a progress report on the project.
19) They felt frustrated at the lack of progress.
20) Both leaders seemed to expect measurable progress.
21) There were good grounds for pessimism about future progress.
22) The heavy rain retarded our progress.
23) I updated the committee on our progress.
24) The harder you work,(http://sentencedict.com/progress.html)the more progress you make.
25) His progress this term has been satisfactory.
26) He made such rapid progress.
27) A steady rain hampered the progress of the work.
28) We should so live and labor in our time that what came to us as seed may go to the next generation as blossom, and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This is what we mean by progress.
29) Wherever he is satisfied with what he does, he has reached his culminating point--he will progress no more.
More similar words: progressive, program, programme, programming, digress, Congress, aggression, transgress, aggressive, regressive, transgressor, congressional, transgression, progeny, greatness, press, duress, stress, dress up, process, prowess, express, address, compress, impress, actress, suppress, dressed, redress, press for.