Synonym: chamber, latitude, leeway, margin, scope, space. Similar words: bedroom, bathroom, courtroom, mushroom, classroom, boom, roof, troop. Meaning: [ruːm ,rʊm] n. 1. an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling 2. space for movement 3. opportunity for 4. the people who are present in a room. v. live and take one's meals at or in.
Random good picture Not show
1. There's no room for sentiment in business.
2. He stopped the machine and left the room.
3. We need some fresh air in this stuffy room!
4. Is there enough room for me?
5. The room smelled musty and stale.
6. His room is thrice the size of mine.
7. The room still has many of its original features.
8. The carpenters began to floor the room.
9. The room looks different with the furniture gone.
10. The room opens into a corridor.
11. There is room for further improvement in English.
12. I heard a girl squeal in that room.
13. Ventilate the room properly when paint stripping.
14. There is room for no more than three cars.
15. The cheerful room was panelled in pine.
16. She came into the room and shut the door.
17. There is an underground room in the old house.
18. Someone hunched me into the room.
19. I could hear someone crying in the next room.
20. He asked permission to leave the room.
21. Sue stormed out of the room in a rage.
22. The room was full of cigarette smoke.
23. There were a/one hundred in the room.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. She flounced out of my room in a huff.
25. We all trooped into the room.
26. His pet dog nipped into the room.
27. She vacuumed the room this morning.
28. The children went out(sentencedict.com), and the room was silent.
29. Keep your room neat and clean.