Random good picture Not show
1. This is my watch, it's a Swiss one.
2. The Swiss team are trailing by 6 points.
3. The Swiss franc has remained surprisingly strong.
4. He was a German, travelling on a Swiss passport.
5. Gessler ruled over Switzerland. The Swiss people hated him.
6. The Swiss I know all are clever.
7. Millions were deposited in Swiss bank accounts.
8. Swiss chocolates need no recommendation.
9. Start number 13 proved unlucky for the Swiss skier.
10. The money was lodged in a Swiss bank account.
11. I was eating ham and Swiss cheese on rye.
12. The local currency is the Swiss franc.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. It's a bit like a Swiss chalet.
14. The Swiss are Europe's biggest spenders on food.
15. I want to keep my Swiss bank account open.
16. He's half English, half Swiss.
17. Nearly 80% of Swiss citizens on average turn out to vote.
18. Don't forget to get some Swiss money before you leave.
19. The Swiss economy is a case apart; unlike any other.
20. They were killed by an avalanche in the Swiss Alps.
21. The Swiss wanted to discourage an inflow of foreign money.
22. Williams invested a large sum of money in Swiss stocks.
23. The Swiss entrepreneur has pulled the plug on any further investment in the firm.
24. He said he hoped the Swiss authorities would investigate the case thoroughly and without prejudice.
25. A Swiss company offers to help environmental investors by sending teams round factories to ascertain their greenness.
26. The money had been secreted in a Swiss Bank account.
27. After climbing mountains in the Swiss Alps, going up English hills is a piece of cake.
28. While staying in Paris we fell in with a party of Swiss tourists.
29. To round off her education, her father sent her to a Swiss finishing school.
30. The purpose was to halt the rise in the exchange rate of the Swiss franc.
More similar words: swish, wish, wise, twist, wisely, Jewish, wish for, wisdom, twisted, otherwise, swim, likewise, swift, swine, swirl, swing, swill, wistfully, switch, swivel, swindle, swiftly, swimming, swirling, switch off, switch on, anticlockwise, switzerland, in full swing, come to terms with.