Random good picture Not show
1. 'Damn' is an expletive.
2. They insisted that all expletives be deleted from the article.
3. He uttered several vigorous expletives when he dropped the iron on his foot.
4. With an expletive or two, Bianchi and Leahy ran to the corner to see where the leak was.
5. But giant tubeworms are 6-foot-long expletives, shouts of brilliance, startling in their vivid simplicity and exposure.
6. The youth obliged, adding a further string of expletives, just for good measure.
7. Aimless minutes of hand wringing and expletives, followed by resignation.
8. Expletives are immediately deleted every time a piece of full-blooded dialogue is typed into its new system.
9. Expletive - laced language filled her head.
10. Please take your seats and shut the ( expletive ) up.
11. I mean, I just about ( expletive ) in my pants.
12. If you're a basketball purist, that's the [expletive] you want to see.
13. We're not going to take this ( expletive ) any more.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. She dropped the book on her foot and let out a row/string of expletives.
15. On Thursday Major Vanavskaya suffered her first serious set-back, let out a very unladylike expletive and slammed the phone down.
16. You could not print the exact words used, but there were expletives.
17. There followed a groan of pain and a whole string of expletives.
18. Back in the paddock he was greeted by a stream of expletives.
19. An attractive hypothesis is that the activity of this region in man and monkey is related to emotional speech, especially expletives.
20. He smoked and drank heavily, and his language was rich in expletives even when mixing with senior diplomats and politicians.
21. Israeli windsurfing bronze medalist Shahar Zubari used a scatological expletive to describe the Chinese in an interview with the Yediot Ahronot daily on Friday.
22. It is a " damned human race " in a not merely expletive sense.
More similar words: explosive, competitive, explain, explore, exploit, explode, explicit, exploded, explosion, unexplored, explanation, exploitable, exploration, exploitation, inexplicable, completion, splenetic, expensive, expressive, inexpensive, expansively, motive, active, votive, native, furtive, captive, elective, creative, incentive.