Random good picture Not show
2. She spent the afternoon pruning roses.
3. He has been pruning the pear trees.
4. She has been pruning the roses.
5. I found him pruning his roses.
6. The hedge needs pruning back.
7. She scratched herself badly while pruning the roses.
8. Give the plants a good pruning to encourage growth.
9. All roses require annual pruning.
10. Firms are cutting investment and pruning their product ranges.
11. She's pruning down the novel at the publisher's request.
12. The budgets of several departments will require pruning down.
13. I felt his essay needed a little pruning.
14. The company would benefit from a little pruning here and there.
15. The roses need pruning.
16. Careful pruning at the right time is the secret of success with roses.
17. The company is pruning staff in order to reduce costs.
18. Major pruning is done in late winter.
19. Paint any very large pruning wounds with pbi Arbrex.
20. April Finish pruning early in the month.
21. The forward and backwards pruning points define the limits of left and right context for a system.
22. Miniature roses do not need much pruning and are ideal for planting in pots.
23. By leaving pruning until after the winter you allow the plant some extra frost protection.
24. She will also consider pruning the number of royals who receive tax-payers' support - and paying tax on her private income.
25. Heavy pruning can promote vigorous new growth(Sentencedict.com), which can increase susceptibility to the disease.
26. Arco has reacted to the loss in revenue by pruning its expansion plans.
27. They have bloomed well, but now the foliage is yellowing and they need pruning.
28. Behind him, near the front door, his wife was pruning the roses, oblivious.
29. I can't say that I blame George Washington, or, my father who nobbled our London one by pruning it.
30. The volume of semiconductor business was up 8% on last year after product line pruning.
More similar words: run into, running, sprung, runic, uninhibited, uninterested, uninhabitable, mining, dining, evening, meaning, raining, moaning, cunning, fawning, shining, burning, opening, mourning, scanning, morning, turning, whining, warning, earnings, stunning, learning, training, groaning, spinning.