Random good picture Not show
2. She spent the afternoon pruning roses.
3. He has been pruning the pear trees.
4. She has been pruning the roses.
5. I found him pruning his roses.
6. She scratched herself badly while pruning the roses.
7. The company would benefit from a little pruning here and there.
8. Give the plants a good pruning to encourage growth.
9. The roses need pruning.
10. Careful pruning at the right time is the secret of success with roses.
11. Firms are cutting investment and pruning their product ranges.
12. She's pruning down the novel at the publisher's request.
13. The hedge needs pruning back.
14. The company is pruning staff in order to reduce costs.
15. The budgets of several departments will require pruning down.
16. I felt his essay needed a little pruning.
17. The forward and backwards pruning points define the limits of left and right context for a system.
18. Miniature roses do not need much pruning and are ideal for planting in pots.
19. By leaving pruning until after the winter you allow the plant some extra frost protection.
20. She will also consider pruning the number of royals who receive tax-payers' support - and paying tax on her private income.
21. Major pruning is done in late winter.
22. Heavy pruning can promote vigorous new growth(Sentencedict.com), which can increase susceptibility to the disease.
23. Paint any very large pruning wounds with pbi Arbrex.
24. Time also has worked wonders, pruning many of the bad investigative reporters and retaining many of the good ones.
25. Arco has reacted to the loss in revenue by pruning its expansion plans.
26. They have bloomed well, but now the foliage is yellowing and they need pruning.
27. Behind him, near the front door, his wife was pruning the roses, oblivious.
28. I can't say that I blame George Washington, or, my father who nobbled our London one by pruning it.
29. The volume of semiconductor business was up 8% on last year after product line pruning.
30. Leftist labor unions and their statist allies may scream but the public sector needs pruning.
More similar words: run into, running, sprung, runic, uninhibited, uninterested, uninhabitable, mining, dining, evening, meaning, raining, moaning, cunning, fawning, shining, burning, opening, mourning, scanning, morning, turning, whining, warning, earnings, stunning, learning, training, groaning, spinning.