Random good picture Not show
1) Both sides have agreed to sign the treaty .
2) We agreed on a skeleton outline of the proposal.
3) We agreed to pool our resources .
4) To my utter amazement she agreed.
5) The two countries agreed to establish full diplomatic relations.
6) The government agreed to enter into negotiations.
7) The President agreed to speak to the waiting journalists.
8) He has kindly agreed to help.
9) They have agreed to get a divorce.
10) Molly agreed, but she did not sound very convinced.
11) We all agreed to stop fighting.
12) She agreed to come,(http://sentencedict.com/agreed.html) after a little gentle persuasion.
13) The government agreed to pay reparations to victims.
14) We agreed without much further argument.
15) The two armies agreed to trade off their prisoners.
16) After a little gentle persuasion, he agreed to come.
17) They agreed to indemnify the taxpayers against any loss.
18) He readily agreed to help us.
19) They agreed to draw up a formal agreement.
20) I agreed to play along with her.
21) She agreed without the slightest hesitation.
22) They agreed to call a truce .
23) Mr Molto has agreed to testify at the trial.
24) They demurred politely, but finally agreed to stay.
25) The management has agreed to the policy.
26) The two groups agreed to hold an informal meeting.
27) She nodded to show that she agreed with me.
28) The important thing is to have agreed objectives.
29) She sat on until someone agreed to help.
30) The shopping centre agreed to desist from false advertising.
More similar words: agree, greed, agree on, agree to, greedy, disagree, agree with, agreeable, agreement, disagreement, disagreeable, agree to differ, reed, freed, creed, breed, a great many, a great deal, Greek, greet, green, decreed, freedom, greece, degree, broken reed, crossbreed, greeting, greenhouse, freedom of the press.