Random good picture Not show
1. Sorry I'm late - I overslept.
2. She always oversleeps the time she generally gets up on Saturdays.
3. I overslept and missed the bus.
4. I'm afraid I overslept and missed my usual bus.
5. I forgot to set my alarm and I overslept.
6. I overslept myself this morning.
7. 'Who overslept this morning?' She quipped.
8. I overslept and missed the train.
9. I shall probably oversleep as I am not used to getting up so early.
10. I missed the train this morning because I overslept again.
11. The inference I've drawn from his lateness is he overslept.
12. It really wasn't Chris's day - he overslept and then his car broke down.
13. I'm really sorry I'm late,(sentencedict.com) Andrew. I forgot to set my alarm and I overslept.
14. Why are you so late? Did you oversleep again?
15. Last week I overslept three days in a row.
16. They were afraid of oversleeping and missing the plane.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. I overslept and had to go to class on an empty stomach.
18. Yet he ended his days at daily mass, even serving for the priest when the altar boy of the day overslept.
19. He had overslept on the day he was supposed to take the entrance exam.
20. In the twelve years since Miss Watson's coming, she had neither overslept nor had a day's indisposition.
21. John used to oversleep. So did I.
22. So I can hardly relax or even oversleep.
23. B : No problem. But what if I oversleep?
24. I never used to oversleep.
25. Yes. He used to oversleep every morning.
26. I won't let you oversleep.
27. Mr. Brown: Yes. He used to oversleep every morning.
28. If you set your alarm clock, you won't oversleep.
29. Did you oversleep, miss your bus?
30. Leonald oversleep because of having a slight cold.
More similar words: sleep, sleepy, go to sleep, fall asleep, oversee, oversight, overshadow, controversy, overstatement, controversial, over and over, over and over again, sleek, sleeve, silver jubilee, verse, over, ever so, versus, averse, lover, overt, hover, cover, diverse, inverse, perverse, reverse, adverse, version.