Random good picture Not show
1. Thankfully, the house was empty when I got home.
2. Thankfully, I managed to pay off all my debts before we got married.
3. There was a fire in the building, but thankfully no one was hurt.
4. Today, thankfully, women tennis players are not encumbered with/by long, heavy skirts and high-necked blouses.
5. Thankfully, he sank back into his comfortable chair; someone else would do the job.
6. He's been extremely sick , but thankfully he's off the danger list now.
7. Thankfully, someone had handed my bag into Lost Property.
8. Thankfully she had been spared the ordeal of surgery.
9. Thankfully(sentencedict.com), a solution presented itself to him surprisingly soon.
10. Things have thankfully worked out all right.
11. Thankfully, train services are now back to normal .
12. Thankfully no one was harmed in the accident.
13. Thankfully, it's at last stopped raining.
14. We came in and collapsed thankfully onto our beds.
15. Thankfully the smoking of cigarettes is on the decline.
16. I accepted the invitation thankfully.
17. My sojourn in the youth hostel was thankfully short.
18. I felt awful yesterday. But, thankfully, I've found my sea legs now.
19. Thankfully, he wasn't hurt, but he never should have been there in the first place.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. They came out of the tunnel and thankfully breathed the fresh air.
21. Thankfully, nobody was hurt.
22. Thankfully, the pilot managed to pull out of the dive and regain control.
23. Thankfully, Reid had the wit to see what was wrong with the plan.
24. Thankfully this is a false alarm.
25. Thankfully it's proved far easier to leave well alone.
26. Thankfully, nothing like this has ever happened since.
27. Thankfully, this production receives a kinder, gentler updating.
28. Trevor, thankfully, ignored my plea.
29. Thankfully, most large whales are now fully protected.
30. At the end of a busy day, I just sink thankfully into bed.
More similar words: thankful, thankfulness, thank, thanks, thank you, thank God, thanks to, fully, give thanks, awfully, ruefully, joyfully, carefully, Thanksgiving, hopefully, wistfully, tactfully, powerfully, skillfully, scornfully, purposefully, successfully, disdainfully, than, full, at hand, in full, other than, sully, bully.