Random good picture Not show
3. The eagle hovered, ready to swoop at any moment.
4. The eagle spirals up into the sky.
5. The eagle flies very high.
6. The eagle swooped down to snatch a young rabbit.
7. The eagle seized its prey in a tenacious grip.
8. An eagle swooped low over the trees.
9. The eagle poised in mid-air ready to swoop on its prey.
10. The eagle is the animal most sacred to the Native Americans.
11. He did the work under the eagle eye of his teacher.
12. The eagle is riding on the fierce wind.
13. The eagle drooped its wings.
14. The eagle dived down on the rabbit.
15. The eagle expanded its wings.
16. An eagle winged its way across the valley.
17. The eagle was an emblem of strength and courage.
18. A eagle hawks over our heads.
19. An eagle circled high overhead.
20. Above them an eagle circled in noiseless flight.
21. The eagle unfolded its wings.
22. An eagle spirals down and catches a rabbit.
23. The eagle expanded his wings.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The eagle outspread its wings.
25. Eagle Star offers a 10% discount to the over-55s.
26. An eagle was gliding high overhead.
27. Nothing escaped our teacher's eagle eye.
28. The Captain's eagle eye swept the room.
29. We sat down and started the exam under the eagle eye of the teacher.
30. "There are only two creatures," says a proverb[sentencedict.com], "who can surmount the pyramids the eagle and the snail.